Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to get into crypto

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
So yeah, I want to get into crypto currency a bit, but don't know where to start, because despite working in tech all my life apparently I am a retarded oldfag.

Can someone ELI5 and help out a fellow incel? I'm not looking to mine, just buy and maybe speculate a bit.

Go to coinbase and buy a bitcoin
Then you can use them in binance
Theyre cheap now but they might keep going down though

Go to coinbase and buy a bitcoin
Then you can use them in binance
Theyre cheap now but they might keep going down though

This. But no need to go on binance unless you want to trade crypto. If you just want to invest, coinbase is enough.

Also, GDAX allows trade without fees. Problem is that they have a limited amount of crypto.

buying is better than mining is most places.

What is a good crypto wallet?

You can't, it's a cope for ultra-normie kiwi farms & 4chan gods

crypto is cope, its a loss.

crypto is cope, its a loss.
Unless you're lucky to invest in some coin that skyrockets (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, zcl etc), it's pointless.

Oh yeah, and day trading is a meme. Don't fall for that.

Last edited:
Unless you're lucky to invest in some coin that skyrockets (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, zcl etc), it's pointless.

Oh yeah, and day trading is a meme. Don't fall for that.
Well they are cheap right now.
Just buy and hodl.

At one point they said ripple was going to skyrocket, it crashed pretty hard tho.

The Q is not even whether you want to enter crypto or not. It is should I gamble or not. If you traded forex you'd be in a more mature and liquid market but it's still a gamble.

The Q is not even whether you want to enter crypto or not. It is should I gamble or not. If you traded forex you'd be in a more mature and liquid market but it's still a gamble.
Its mostly a gamble if you day trade, just hold.