Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to fuck my Childhoodfriend/Neighbour.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
She's a small petite cutie who lives few floors above me, i always liked her but due to my average looks+short height i could never do anything, and i guess being a social recluse didn't help either. i remember i used to play with her along with my brother but that's when we were kids, i guess as we grew my status as a loser grew and she went after tall guys.

1 year ago or so i saw her at my uncle's birthday, she was wearing shorts and had a sexy tan, her figure and legs were so sexy i could barely resist i was just staring, it's times like these that remind me how non attractive i am.

I'm moved on, i haven't been close to her since i was 10 or so.

It's just since she lives in the same apartment as me i see her from time to time and these thoughts come to my mind.

Mogs me at having childhood friends

Mogs me at having childhood friends
Mogs me at having childhood friends that live near me. I grew up in a neighborhood with few men my age and no women my age. It was miserable.

Any female childhood friends I had weren't that attractive or have moved on in their life.

Wat is your height/ethnicity/build and hers?

My height is 162 which is about 5'3 in American Imperial i think, my Ethnicity is Georgian, my build is ok, i have wide shoulders and decent muscle insertions, but i have never worked out and i'm a bit chubby.

She is at least 3 to 5 Inches shorter than me and she has a petite build but with wide hips and a big butt.
should've specified in the OP
Right. The fact that hes a greycel doesnt help either.

Idk why would anyone think i'm talking about a little girl when i specifically mention she was my childhood friend, that would mean she's in my age group no?

My height is 162 which is about 5'3 in American Imperial i think, my Ethnicity is Georgian, my build is ok, i have wide shoulders and decent muscle insertions, but i have never worked out and i'm a bit chubby.
Thanks for providing us that info, brocel :feelsokman:

She is at least 3 to 5 Inches shorter than me and she has a petite build but with wide hips and a big butt.

Shes 4 11 ? Well you still height mog her by 4 inches. And iam assuming shes the same race as you?
Idk why would anyone think i'm talking about a little girl when i specifically mention she was my childhood friend, that would mean she's in my age group no?
Lot of larp posts here. Thats why

Chad only. She only wishes to see us dead. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yea i height Mog her... but her boyfriend height Mogs me lol. and yes she's the same 'race' i guess same ethnicity.

Chances are if there are taller men around, she wont even look in your general direction. Anyways looks like you belong here, get comfy.

Chances are if there are taller men around, she wont even look in your general direction. Anyways looks like you belong here, get comfy.

I know man i have 0 chances, i'm not planning anything this is just me venting out.

Maybe further down the line i'll get a opportunity......or not, i'm just sad i couldn't have the experience of screwing a beautiful neighbour when i went to School, only for Chad huh? :feelsbadman:

Fakecel for being friends with a girl
jk but seriously take pics

I know man i have 0 chances, i'm not planning anything this is just me venting out.

Maybe further down the line i'll get a opportunity......or not, i'm just sad i couldn't have the experience of screwing a beautiful neighbour when i went to School, only for Chad huh? :feelsbadman:

Yes. Only for chad. The world is a cruel place for sub-6 men.

It's when we were kids and our families are friends so yea.

I can pm you her pics if you want.
just try not to make her into a oneitis
you will be suicidefuel if that happens
and sure, i'm interested in seeing her

just try not to make her into a oneitis
you will be suicidefuel if that happens
and sure, i'm interested in seeing her

Nah i'm not Romantically attracted to her, just sexually.

I'll pm you pics in a bit.

It's when we were kids and our families are friends so yea.

I can pm you her pics if you want.
I am interested in seeing it tbh, by the way how low are you with respect to the average man where do you live?

I am interested in seeing it tbh, by the way how low are you with respect to the average man where do you live?

I'll pm you.

Facially i'm more or less average i've been told my face is 'photogenic' but i'm not handsome by any means.

For whatever reason it seems i can't pm you.

Last edited:
Chad only.

Incels were not meant to be fulfilled.

Bluepillers: 80)

Jesus Christ...

Last edited: