Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to firstworldmaxx by going to Sweden, but I'm afraid there are many tall blond white Chads there

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
I know that if I live in Sweden I'll never lose my virginity, if I can't even get laid with the latino and even ethnic roasties here in Colombia where I live, then I'll never be able to fuck a beautiful tall white blonde independent woman with viking blood. Maybe I can stand not fucking because I'm already habituated to being sexless and undesirable, but if I have to see many tall muscular nordic white men everyday then I'm not sure I'll be able to bear it.

Maybe the Netherlands is a better option? Idk.

Last edited:
Who cares...you're incel everywhere...does it matter at this point?

Not really. Most swedes look like regular white people just taller and more blonde/blue eyed.

Who cares...you're incel everywhere...does it matter at this point?
Yeah but seeing Chads everyday is suifuel, at least Swedes are less prone to kiss in public because they value privacy and stuff.

Yeah but seeing Chads everyday is suifuel, at least Swedes are less prone to kiss in public because they value privacy and stuff.
It doesn't affect me much. I see rich, tall people everyday because I work in a upper class area; many noodles are taller than me and I'm 5'10 with many men being 6ft+ and many foreigners.

just taller and more blonde/blue eyed.
That's not an insignificant difference in the sexual market ruled by women because they are shallow and they are the gatekeepers of sex.

Don't hope for pussy. Go make money there.

just go there without residency permit? from where?

just go there without residency permit? from where?
I want to go legal and learn the language, but in the faaaaaar future. But I have to decide, maybe the Netherlands is better since they have good prostitutes and walkable cities, good options to cope.

i would never go nordic they would mog met to hell andd back

I live in sweden and mogged everyday so I don't recommend

Idk why u niggas think nordics are chads on average or whatever. They look like this on average. Nordic chads like lundgren etc mog hard but they are like 1% of the population

i would never go nordic they would mog met to hell andd back

Idk why u niggas think nordics are chads on average or whatever. They look like this on average. Nordic chads like lundgren etc mog hard but they are like 1% of the population
View attachment 1176245
Where I live, that is a Chad, especially if he brings money, women here aren't as independent as first-worlders, they are hypergamous whores who only care about money and fucking thugmaxxed Tyrones and Bryans.

Where I live, that is a Chad, especially if he brings money, women here aren't as independent as first-worlders, they are hypergamous whores who only care about money and fucking thugmaxxed Tyrones and Bryans.
If u are incel in your home country u will be incel in white countries. It doesn't matter anyway but you can cope with whores in countries like germany and Netherlands. You should go to sweden to abuse the gibsmedat, free heatlcare, education etc and moneymaxx to improve ur QOL

I know a guy from sweden, he tells me there aren’t many stereotypical chads, but almost every male is blonde and tall, also with a lanklet frame so you’re going to have to really up your game to be able to compete.

The only reason to go to a first world country as an incel is to make some money.

As an incel don’t do things to get foids, it’s over

I know that if I live in Sweden I'll never lose my virginity, if I can't even get laid with the latino and even ethnic roasties here in Colombia where I live, then I'll never be able to fuck a beautiful tall white blonde independent woman with viking blood. Maybe I can stand not fucking because I'm already habituated to being sexless and undesirable, but if I have to see many tall muscular nordic white men everyday then I'm not sure I'll be able to bear it.

nigga we don't want more NIGGERS (like you) in the white first world

I know a guy from sweden, he tells me there aren’t many stereotypical chads, but almost every male is blonde and tall, also with a lanklet frame so you’re going to have to really up your game to be able to compete.
Lanklet is kinda offset by being in a cold place where you're multilayer clothed most of the year. My guess is clothes have subtle expression too. Wearing Hermes not Gap.

View attachment 1176245
True, idk how people can think the average man of any country could be Chad. Some countries are HTN on average, don’t think it goes higher than that

The only reason to go to a first world country as an incel is to make some money.
And to not fear for my life each time I buy eggs for breakfast or I use my phone in the streets worrying about violent gangsters.

Last edited:
I live in sweden and mogged everyday so I don't recommend
Brutal. I wonder if there are many incels there being mogged daily or it they practicaly only exist in English speaking countries.

Why not Spain or Portugal? Wouldn't even need to learn a new language and maybe the mogging wouldn't be as severe.

Why not Spain or Portugal? Wouldn't even need to learn a new language and maybe the mogging wouldn't be as severe.
Scandinavian culture is interesting, but maybe I would go as an exchange student or something like that in order to judge things better before firstworldmaxxing. Idk much about Portugal but it's worth considering.

For example, I would like to visit the USA and have fun there, but I wouldn't like living there, life there seems stressful, politics are complicated and the culture is less introverted and values privacy less than in Sweden for example.

Lanklet is kinda offset by being in a cold place where you're multilayer clothed most of the year. My guess is clothes have subtle expression too. Wearing Hermes not Gap.
I mean if you’re wide or fatcel you need to tackle that issue ASAP since you’re going to be in a place where everyone looks a certain way so you’ll stand out like an erect dick

Then go to EE, foids still look like Nordic, but local men are often hated

I legit can't believe there are incels in Latin America. Your in hooker paradise.

Your competition:

e12.png