Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to cuck cucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I have a fetish for wanting to cuck guys. I really want to cuck a beta male and fuck his gf infront of him while he's standing there like a faggot unable to do anything about it. I'd rather cuck others and fuck their girlfriends than getting a girlfriend and get cucked myself.

i cringe everytime i see a foid with a betabux

sometimes I really want to share my experiences but can't because people will get mad.

I want to cuck guys and fuck girls. But I'm too ugly for that.

ok, I'll share since so many people are asking.

Back in October, I went out drinking (by myself) and got a taste of this. I basically ruined this one guy's relationship with his gf. I don't feel bad because he was a total cuck. He had the typical numale phenotype and was talking shit about the Weinstein scandal and Trump while we were waiting in line. Anyways, I'm not sure why, but his girl was all over me the whole night. At first he acted like he was ok with it, but I could tell it bothered him, so I escalated things. He was too beta to do anything about it. Eventually things got pretty intense between me and her. The faggot got so angry he threw his drink on the floor and left the venue. I can't lie... it was the best feeling. I don't think I'll ever forget that night. At the same time, it made me realize what a joke modern relationships are.

I have a fetish for wanting to cuck guys. I really want to cuck a beta male and fuck his gf infront of him while he's standing there like a faggot unable to do anything about it. I'd rather cuck others and fuck their girlfriends than getting a girlfriend and get cucked myself.
Same tbh. But only because they need to wake the fuck up and shouldn't allow that

Back in October, I went out drinking (by myself) and got a taste of this. I basically ruined this one guy's relationship with his gf. I don't feel bad because he was a total cuck. He had the typical numale phenotype and was talking shit about the Weinstein scandal and Trump while we were waiting in line. Anyways, I'm not sure why, but his girl was all over me the whole night. At first he acted like he was ok with it, but I could tell it bothered him, so I escalated things. He was too beta to do anything about it. Eventually things got pretty intense between me and her. The faggot got so angry he threw his drink on the floor and left the venue. I can't lie... it was the best feeling. I don't think I'll ever forget that night. At the same time, it made me realize what a joke modern relationships are.
Then why are you here if you can do such a thing ? :D

What the fuck is this? You better be a blackpilled Normie writing this.

Then why are you here if you can do such a thing ? :D

I'm still incel. I didn't fuck her.
And this obviously isn't a regular occurrence or I wouldn't be here. It was just a lucky night.

I'm still incel. I didn't fuck her.
And this obviously isn't a regular occurrence or I wouldn't be here. It was just a lucky night.
Are you looksmaxed?

I want to cuck the cucks who cuck the cucks.

Are you looksmaxed?

idk, I definitely worked hard during my "self-improvement" phase. I'm in good shape physically and dress well. I think those things help somewhat. I also had jaw surgery years ago.

Last edited:
I have a degenerate fantasy where I beat up and tie up a beta then fuck his wife.

everyone here is a fucking fakecel LMAO no wonder braincels is still up, why the fuck would anyone come to incels.is AKA lookism 2.0