Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to contract a deadly disease or get hospitalised with a broken limb

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
This might sound crazy but let me explain. Recently i was in the hospital cause i was getting a cyst removed. It was pretty painful and i spent 4 days in the hospital getting tons of pills, shots and getting the infected blood drained from me. But during the month of the procedure and recovery afterwards i felt what it mustve been like to be a woman. My family actually showed unconditional love to me, they did things to me without me asking, they didnt bother me and pester me about my neetness and asking if i feel good or need anything and they can buy it if i want. It was some of the best moments of my life. Just getting everything done for you.

Now that im healed theyre back to being the same. This is why i want a deadly disease or broken arm or something. I missed the attention and care i got. Women get this all the time but i only got it cause i was hospitalised. I miss feeling like i mattered

It's not worth it

This might sound crazy but let me explain. Recently i was in the hospital cause i was getting a cyst removed. It was pretty painful and i spent 4 days in the hospital getting tons of pills, shots and getting the infected blood drained from me. But during the month of the procedure and recovery afterwards i felt what it mustve been like to be a woman. My family actually showed unconditional love to me, they did things to me without me asking, they didnt bother me and pester me about my neetness and asking if i feel good or need anything and they can buy it if i want. It was some of the best moments of my life. Just getting everything done for you.

Now that im healed theyre back to being the same. This is why i want a deadly disease or broken arm or something. I missed the attention and care i got. Women get this all the time but i only got it cause i was hospitalised. I miss feeling like i mattered
Munchausen syndrome alert. Look it up

you might as wel embrace that isn't your lot in life to be treated well and start doing what you need to do to make yourself in a better spot

Munchausen syndrome alert. Look it up
I actually think my mom loved when i got hospitalised. She was doing the bandages and ointment application daily and it made her feel important. And she also kept talking to friends on the phone or relatives how he helps her post surgical son recover like a nurse. Its something that gives her attention

I actually think my mom loved when i got hospitalised. She was doing the bandages and ointment application daily and it made her feel important. And she also kept talking to friends on the phone or relatives how he helps her post surgical son recover like a nurse. Its something that gives her attention
I am sure it was nice, but don't think of doing it again by faking illness. Hospitals have pretty strong Munchausen detectors