Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to chadfish a girl at my school who made fun of me

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
What I'm going to I'm going to ask that whore for pictures and send them to everyone in the school and her social life will be dead. This whore laughs at me at school and makes feel uncomfortable if I'm lucky she will become the new Amanda Todd. When I'm done I'll update boyos.

Last edited:

I want to kill a girl at my school who made fun of me:panties:

I want to kill a girl at my school who made fun of me:panties:

She did more than that she told her friends to beat me up one day when she approached me and invited me over to her house.

What a degenerate bitch she is for getting off on making you miserable. I can't stand those type of people.

What you should do is lodge a sharp blade in her neck, and laugh in her face as she bleeds out, choking on her own blood

What you should do is lodge a sharp blade in her neck, and laugh in her face as she bleeds out, choking on her own blood
Nah I want to harm her mentally and take away her dignity.

32353.jpg