Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WANT TO BE A CHAD SO BAD

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ENDLESS STACIES AND WATCH THEM BE JEALOUS OF OTHER STACIES FOR NOT OBTAINING ME

blackpillednigga

If I become chad I will never settle only pump and dump or get in a relationship just to cheat and lie and gaslight and give foids trauma.

Try reincarnating, nothing else can help you or maybe a virtual world in which they remove your memories and spawn you as a chad.

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ENDLESS STACIES AND WATCH THEM BE JEALOUS OF OTHER STACIES FOR NOT OBTAINING ME
It's ovER nigga, why do you continue to torture yourself?

If I become chad I will never settle only pump and dump or get in a relationship just to cheat and lie and gaslight and give foids trauma.
FUCK YEAH. Its not about women, its the power

Hell yes brother! Also, this would make them want you even more, sluts love drama.