Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want Spaghetti Bolognese tbhlossus.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Hungrycels gib food recipes

4am cooked food craving is brutal ngl.
:feelsseriously: corona took away the only 24 hour supermarket near me too, they never went back after shops reopened as normal

brutal.

Dude, you read my mind. :worryfeels::worryfeels::fuk: I was just saying out loud earlier "spaghetti and cheese!" :feelskek::feelskek:

Ingredients​

• 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon, finely chopped
  • 2 medium onions, finely chopped
  • 2 carrots, trimmed and finely chopped
  • 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
  • 2-3 sprigs rosemary leaves picked and finely chopped
  • 500g beef mince

For the bolognese sauce​

• 2 x 400g tins plum tomatoes
  • small pack basil leaves picked, ¾ finely chopped and the rest left whole for garnish
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 2 fresh bay leaves
  • 2 tbsp tomato purée
  • 1 beef stock cube
  • 1 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
  • 125ml red wine
  • 6 cherry tomatoes sliced in half

To season and serve​

• 75g parmesan grated, plus extra to serve
  • 400g spaghetti
  • crusty bread to serve (optional)

Method​

• STEP 1
    Put a large saucepan on a medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
  • STEP 2
    Add 4 finely chopped bacon rashers and fry for 10 mins until golden and crisp.
  • STEP 3
    Reduce the heat and add the 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks, 2 garlic cloves and the leaves from 2-3 sprigs rosemary, all finely chopped, then fry for 10 mins. Stir the veg often until it softens.
  • STEP 4
    Increase the heat to medium-high, add 500g beef mince and cook stirring for 3-4 mins until the meat is browned all over.
  • STEP 5
    Add 2 tins plum tomatoes, the finely chopped leaves from ¾ small pack basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, 2 bay leaves, 2 tbsp tomato purée, 1 beef stock cube, 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli (if using), 125ml red wine and 6 halved cherry tomatoes. Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes.
  • STEP 6
    Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 1 hr 15 mins stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce.
  • STEP 7
    Add the 75g grated parmesan, check the seasoning and stir.
  • STEP 8
    When the bolognese is nearly finished, cook 400g spaghetti following the pack instructions.
  • STEP 9
    Drain the spaghetti and either stir into the bolognese sauce, or serve the sauce on top. Serve with more grated parmesan, the remaining basil leaves and crusty bread, if you like.

Can I eat of your greasey dsp plate

I stuff my fat face every couple of hours no wonder im 135kg

Ingredients​

• 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 500g beef mince

For the bolognese sauce​

• small pack basil leaves picked, ¾ finely chopped and the rest left whole for garnish
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 2 fresh bay leaves
  • 2 tbsp tomato purée
  • 1 beef stock cube
  • 125ml red wine

To season and serve​

• 400g spaghetti

Method​

• STEP 1
  • STEP 2
  • STEP 3
    Reduce the heat and add the 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks, 2 garlic cloves and the leaves from 2-3 sprigs rosemary, all finely chopped, then fry for 10 mins. Stir the veg often until it softens.
  • STEP 4
    Increase the heat to medium-high, add 500g beef mince and cook stirring for 3-4 mins until the meat is browned all over.
  • STEP 5
    Add 2 tins plum tomatoes, the finely chopped leaves from ¾ small pack basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, 2 bay leaves, 2 tbsp tomato purée, 1 beef stock cube, 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli (if using), 125ml red wine and 6 halved cherry tomatoes. Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes.
  • STEP 6
    Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 1 hr 15 mins stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce.
  • STEP 7
  • STEP 8
    When the bolognese is nearly finished, cook 400g spaghetti following the pack instructions.
  • STEP 9
    Drain the spaghetti and either stir into the bolognese sauce, or serve the sauce on top. Serve with more grated parmesan, the remaining basil leaves and crusty bread, if you like.
Did end up getting any?
Going to the shop in 10 mins, might get some ingredients :feelsohh:

Back from the store and ready to roll, I was going to do @Animecel2D's recipe but I couldn't be bothered to get everything

So I got Dolmio Bolognese sauce

Some grated parmesan cheese

some decent lean mince 5%

an onion

and some oregano to put in it

also got some spaghetti obviously.

gonna cook up a storm in like 15 minutes :feelsokman:

if it comes out good i'll cook it from scratch using @Animecel2D recipe.

Ingredients​

• 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 500g beef mince

For the bolognese sauce​

• 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 2 fresh bay leaves
  • 2 tbsp tomato purée
  • 1 beef stock cube
  • 125ml red wine

To season and serve​

• 400g spaghetti

Method​

• STEP 1
  • STEP 2
  • STEP 3
  • STEP 4
  • STEP 5
  • STEP 6
  • STEP 7
  • STEP 8
  • STEP 9
I'm cooking this rn tbhlossus, I got the ingrediants today, minus the cherry tomatoes, red chili and got garlic bread instead. :feelsokman:

I'm cooking this rn tbhlossus, I got the ingrediants today, minus the cherry tomatoes, red chili and got garlic bread instead. :feelsokman:
Let us know how it turns out, even better post some pics of it here