Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want r/IncelTear to see this and bully me so bad that I feel brave enough to kill myself

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
My username is u/lonelyguy96

please give me the strength to end my life

fucking lay it on me in the PMs

make me suffer so I can end my suffering

fucking do it

:dafuckfeels: You won't actually kill yourself, right?

don't think they won't do it

What they say doesn’t affect me in any way because I know they are obese soyboy trannies. Imagine them saying what they say to you face to face, it would be hard to keep a straight face

My username is u/lonelyguy96

please give me the strength to end my life

fucking lay it on me in the PMs

make me suffer so I can end my suffering

fucking do it
They won't because they'll get charged for it

What they say doesn’t affect me in any way because I know they are obese soyboy trannies. Imagine them saying what they say to you face to face, it would be hard to keep a straight face
This. Not to mention most are incel themselves.

Are you ok?
You already made another thread that gave off suicidal vibes.
We can be here for you...

This. Not to mention most are incel themselves.

high iq asf.

besides they will Virtue Signal hard af, stop giving them what they want by being suicidal OP you being alive and not roping is the biggest insult to ITcel tranny fags Kek. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@ASS_F I'm curious, has anyone DM'd you so far?

@ASS_F I'm curious, has anyone DM'd you so far?
I tried but it says :something went wrong: and :the info can't be loaded:. Everything else works so Maybe he disabled chats already

I tried but it says :something went wrong: and :the info can't be loaded:. Everything else works so Maybe he disabled chats already
Yesterday my account got banned for 3 days

Don't kill yourself. It's never worth it, please don't. Swallowing the blackpill should free you not burden you. If you want to talk to me, send me a chat. Suicide is not the answer, fine if you don't care about yourself, think about the pain your family is going to feel.

Come on man, you don't need to do this.
If you truly want to kill yourself, I will not talk you out of it, but using those freaks as a fuel is just dumb.
They are way below you.

They aren't capable of bullying anyone.

IT foids deserve to be shot, well, they deserve something more painful than that.