Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want my own place so I can commit suicide

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
I love my adoptive parents. It's ok if some of you don't, even HATE your parents, but I love my adoptive parents. They're the reason I got what little joy I've experienced in this short shitty life. I would hate to leave them devastated with a mess on their hands. I can't afford my own place though, so I'm not sure how to go about this.

I would tell you not to kys but that would be bluepilled tbh

I have my own place but I don't want to die here. I would literally lie dead for months here before anyone would notice. It would unnecessary use up my savings for the rent because no-one knew that I am no longer living. I'd rather leave my money to a certain organisation than use them unnecessary like that.

Literally, I've not been in touch with anybody for months. If I would have died in September, I would still lie here dead until my bank account is empty and automatic rent payments would not be possible. Only after not paying the rent my landlord would investigate.

Man it hurts to see fellowcels die

I would tell you not to kys but that would be bluepilled tbh

The only thing that would keep me from suicide (aside from ascending) is if I was religious and had a moral issue with it, but I think some lives are just too painful.

Man it hurts to see fellowcels die

Even the incel community dehumanizes me (at least that's what I feel I get from a lot of users) so at this point I'm just trash that you shouldn't care about at all.

The only thing that would keep me from suicide (aside from ascending) is if I was religious and had a moral issue with it, but I think some lives are just too painful.

Why do you want to KYS?

Even the incel community dehumanizes me (at least that's what I feel I get from a lot of users) so at this point I'm just trash that you shouldn't care about at all.
Who and how did they did that?

Incels are the most lookists out of all the groups, second only to foids. This is a bad place to post if youre borderline suicidal.

Last edited:
At that point I would recommend religionmaxxing but I get where you're coming from

I would like to rope in a (dense) forest. It looks like it is the most comfortable place to do it.

It's cucked quietly leaving this world when you're a big losER.

Just general teasing and scrutiny.
Idk man it's sort of is banter. This type of things have increased over the past month but I don't think they actually mean it.

Did I say something mean?

It's cucked quietly leaving this world when you're a big losER.

Maybe. It would be lame because I'm quadriplegic, what the hell could I do? Honestly.

I love my adoptive parents. It's ok if some of you don't, even HATE your parents, but I love my adoptive parents. They're the reason I got what little joy I've experienced in this short shitty life. I would hate to leave them devastated with a mess on their hands. I can't afford my own place though, so I'm not sure how to go about this.

if you get your own place try drugs before you kill yourself, seriously, try weed, alcohol, cocaine, ketamine, lsd, whatever you want, if after this you still want to kill yourself, then whatever, but i would seriously consider this

Idk man it's sort of is banter. This type of things have increased over the past month but I don't think they actually mean it.

Did I say something mean?

I don't recall. And I don't think it's banter. Normies will be normies and shit on that 1%.

I have a similar problem. I can't do anything to rope in my house and it's caused me stress lately.

Damn, hard situation but you'd know better what you can't do and can do.
Had the though of liberating them too from existence crossed your mind?

Even the incel community dehumanizes me (at least that's what I feel I get from a lot of users)
Well I kinda feel like that addresses me (in your last post) but I can assure you that it wasn’t my intention fellowcel. I am just a curious person. Excuse me for asking stupid shit.

Why was the OP banned?