[RageFuel] I want a female to sit on my knee.

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
Topic title says it all but even that is too much to ask. They are willing to do it to other men but not me. Fills me with so much rage.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I want a foid to knee down and slap her face until she pass out

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
Other men may not really care about this but a girl sitting on my lap is a severe fantasy of mine that I want done to me.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Topic title says it all but even that is too much to ask. They are willing to do it to other men but not me. Fills me with so much rage.
i also want one, and one that is bellow 130 lbs i don't want to smash my knee

Mainländer

Let the cucked feminist west burn to the ground
-

I want to fly knee a foid in the face.

I did it as a kid.

Last edited:

EyesAreSoCold

Major
-
Fuck I want that too, I get so jealous whenever I see just these little intimate interactions.

andinocel

Officer
-
I’m glad you do.

Seriously though, I was never this much of a jerk and for years, all I wanted was something like you did OP —- nice loving moments with a girl. I lost all respect for them when they degrade themselves for Chad and Tyrone but treat a decent hardworking beta with contempt

happiless

Major
-
That was some serious suifuel for me in middle school. They sat on Chad and Chadlites laps while wearing sweatpants, shorts or yogapants, all the fucking time.

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
I’m glad you do.

Seriously though, I was never this much of a jerk and for years, all I wanted was something like you did OP —- nice loving moments with a girl. I lost all respect for them when they degrade themselves for Chad and Tyrone but treat a decent hardworking beta with contempt
Sorry to hear about your experience,
That was some serious suifuel for me in middle school. They sat on Chad and Chadlites laps while wearing sweatpants, shorts or yogapants, all the fucking time.
I know the feeling man. I feel depressed whenever I see a female sitting on any dude’s lap. I want it done to me. :feelsbadman:

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
Go to a strip club. She can dance on your lap or just sit on it.

I want to rub up against a female's ass, even saw some females let other guys do it, but females never wanted to with me.

That’s not nice that they leave you out like that.
Legit it was fucking painful and heartbreaking when it happened, thots rejected me, while letting other guys enjoy their soft and warm bodies. Always rejected and denied by females it is an ugly incel's destiny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)