Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a daughter

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
Ideally, I would want a daughter, not a son. I don’t perceive boys as special, probably because the feminine is my opposite. Rearing a son would feel like preparing a soldier to combat the harsh world - akin to a job. :feelsBox: In contrast, a daughter would be akin to safeguarding and cherishing a precious jewel. :feelsLSD:

However, once she reaches puberty, I want her to vanish into thin air because that’s when it all goes wrong - she'll start dressing provocatively, chad-hunting, become antisocial, wear a resting bitch-face, be on her phone 24/7, and act awkward around me. :feelsseriously:

The only way around this would be to genetically modify her to be asexual.

Puberty will also activate her whoreish firmware which will make use of the degenerate software of the West:

Firmware:
• Chad-chaser
• Hypergamy

Software:
• Feminism
• Dating apps

Imagine a father tirelessly working 50-60 hours a week to provide for his daughter, who then goes home after school with her lowlife, drug-dealer boyfriend who skeets on her face. The father is essentially raising his daughter for the pleasure of another man, who also cucks the father in the process. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
If you raise her like Uncle Varg raises his girls Clown World.exe virus does not take hold. :feelsclown:

Well ok it did on his oldest daughter but only because his cunt ex got control or custody over her or so I’ve heard. :society:

The daughters raised/created by his current partner/wife Marie Cachet are all going to grow up to become decent wholesome tradwives however. :feelsokman:

I want to fuck a daughter

If you raise her like Uncle Varg raises his girls Clown World.exe virus does not take hold. :feelsclown:

Well ok it did on his oldest daughter but only because his cunt ex got control or custody over her or so I’ve heard. :society:

The daughters raised/created by his current partner/wife Marie Cachet are all going to grow up to become decent wholesome tradwives however. :feelsokman:
Seems like too much work tbh. Forgot to add the mother might negatively influence the daughter too

:feelsohh::ahegao:I want daughter

Good luck with your FTM daugther

yh if I had to pick I rather have daughter too

incel genetic son would suffer too much

Better a daughter than a truecel son tbh

Who is uncle vargina

In the future, they should make robot children tbh.
MV5BMTQwMTgxODA1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUxNDE5Mg V1

@Efiliste Is it unethical to bring a sentient form into existence assuming you can end its consciousness in a quick, painless, dignified way (with the flip of a literal switch)?

In a way I'm glad I'll never get the opportunity to raise either in todays fucked up world and a declining and dangerous UK especially. I'd have to find a younger woman regardless of her looks and no chance that would happen for me now. I am very low earning so betabuxxing foreign women is out and they get young chadlites these days anyway and care less for money from some old creep. It's o v e r.

In a way I'm glad I'll never get the opportunity to raise either in todays fucked up world and a declining and dangerous UK especially. I'd have to find a younger woman regardless of her looks and no chance that would happen for me now. I am very low earning so betabuxxing foreign women is out and they get young chadlites these days anyway and care less for money from some old creep. It's o v e r.
Come to Pattaya with me we will fuck a bunch of 20 year old whores

Imagine a father tirelessly working 50-60 hours a week to provide for his daughter, who then goes home after school with her lowlife, drug-dealer boyfriend who skeets on her face. The father is essentially raising his daughter for the pleasure of another man, who also cucks the father in the process. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

@Efiliste Is it unethical to bring a sentient form into existence assuming you can end its consciousness in a quick, painless, dignified way (with the flip of a literal switch)?
No

we all want to molest our daughters before their coming of age

However, once she reaches puberty, I want her to vanish into thin air because that’s when it all goes wrong
i started kekking hard after this :feelskek:

Having a daughter is cucked, im too lazy to find the post that explained that in details