Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a British Indian girl bth

imagine the smell of currypussy..disgusting

I thought you said you were part White & part Asian(Vietnamese was it?) I could be mistaking you for someone else.

Black foids are some of the most loyal to their race: Most Negresses I knew irl only went for thugmaxxed black guys. I've only ever seen two WMBF couples in my life, and I live in one of the most diverse areas of Jewmerica, and even then one of the guys was a Wigger.

I also believe I saw stats showing black women were extremely homophilic, meaning they frequently stick to men of their own race: I will try & dig it up because iirc it was even on the Incel wiki.
Nigga I've stated my ethnicity before, plus everyone on here knows about the illusion of racial loyalty from black women. Its simply bc they're too ugly and masc to get their prized whitebois. Yellow > brown > black - the order of most favored to least, hence why WMBF isn't anywhere near as common as WMAF for example. Black bitches lack the appeal, the looks, but I assure you they'd be exactly like noodlewhores and pajeetas if they weren't so ape-like.

Indians aren't cute.

Nigga I've stated my ethnicity before,
My bad.
plus everyone on here knows about the illusion of racial loyalty from black women. Its simply bc they're too ugly and masc to get their prized whitebois. Yellow > brown > black - the order of most favored to least, hence why WMBF isn't anywhere near as common as WMAF for example. Black bitches lack the appeal, the looks, but I assure you they'd be exactly like noodlewhores and pajeetas if they weren't so ape-like.
main-qimg-7f65ebc0db4e9067faf38d3cef5b6ec4

DATING_3_(7e88fa766271daf51a636e905c14d2a698bae69a).jpg

These show they usually prefer Black men.

Also, here's some more interesting data I found:

"while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man."

@Adolf Hitler @Rabbi Schneerson

Nigga this is average South Indian girl,I see many like this
There's no way. You're telling me the girl in the pink bikini is a common site in india? I doubt it. Stacy pajeetas are super hot imo but let's be real, they're also very rare

Screenshot 20240125 063702 Gallery
Screenshot 20240125 063652 Gallery

Screenshot 20240125 063640 Gallery

9 100416043600 0

My bad.

main-qimg-7f65ebc0db4e9067faf38d3cef5b6ec4

DATING_3_(7e88fa766271daf51a636e905c14d2a698bae69a).jpg

These show they usually prefer Black men.

Also, here's some more interesting data I found:

"while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man."

@Adolf Hitler @Rabbi Schneerson
Lol they only "prefer" black men cause they know subconsciously others don't want them. So many black foids have rice fever yet you won't see many with asian men due to even asian men not wanting them

When a black female looks cute, she usually leaves black men behind. There's this black tiktoker named baby queen and she lives in China and speaks the language. She looks super cute and feminine and iirc she is into rice guys

Damn you are blue pilled. I had noticed that before in other threads but it really shows here.
How am I blue pilled?
Most men look better with beards generally, unless you have some kind of Chad-tier or Warrior skull face. Them keep it clean-shaven.
Yeah but it's far more pronounced among assyrian phenotype. It has very weak jaw compared to proto iranid or other MENA phenotypes
Well why not try getting a noodlewhore then? From what I hear, they will take anything that is the closet to White when it comes down to it.
I probably could. My arab-passing brother even had a hapa girl once ask him out. The problem is religion and I don't want ricecel sons. Asian genes are a garuntee to end your bloodline. The only time any caucasion should mix with an asian if he's 6'5 minimum to compensate for her womanlet genes and/or if he lives in Asia with his asian wife. Hapas in the east are moggers, hapas in the west are suicidal freaks
It is interesting you say that though: Of course, the foids in your family are not a reflection of all MENAwhores as a whole, but they do offer some possible clues. Have you seen this anywhere else online or irl at all?
I know, but it is interesting since all of them are white but prefer tanned skin. I have seen this elsewhere where most arab women do seem to like big nose, full eyebrows and darker skin on men

Weirdly enough, even my male cousin is like this. He rejected a brunette green eyed iraqi woman and instead went and got married to a tan/brown iraqi woman.
Makes sense, since the stereotypical image of an Arab is the one of the Gulf type & those guys are the oil rich Chaddams. :feelsthink: :feelskek:
but gulf arabs tend to look far more subhuman than compared to other MENA ethnicities. They are phentypically the closest to indians
Many of them do look White, but they're own distinct kind of White(Mediterranid)
Yeah
I think I mainly said that just to state to some of the rætards on this site that multiple genetic sources show Italians/Meds genetically are similar to other Europeans, and that race often extends beyond just looking White. For example, I do not consider White-passing Jews or any Jews White at all.
Yeah

How am I blue pilled?

Yeah but it's far more pronounced among assyrian phenotype. It has very weak jaw compared to proto iranid or other MENA phenotypes
Yeah the mid-face also seems more elongated.

I probably could. My arab-passing brother even had a hapa girl once ask him out. The problem is religion and I don't want ricecel sons. Asian genes are a garuntee to end your bloodline. The only time any caucasion should mix with an asian if he's 6'5 minimum to compensate for her womanlet genes and/or if he lives in Asia with his asian wife. Hapas in the east are moggers, hapas in the west are suicidal freaks
How does religion have anything to do with this?

And yeah, if you breed with a noodlewhore, you better have Chad-tier genetics or pray that the kid turns out to be a foid.

I wish we had genetic engineering of some sorts: That way, you could edit the kids genes so they only get the absolute best.

I am much more intelligent than the average NPC normgroid ofc, but I have mental issues that have no doubt been exaggerated by the clown-world we live in: My dads side also has a history of heart issues, that I may inherit.

Sadly, tech like this is still centuries away, especially since the country I live in -Shitmerica- would never want to research into this since it would cut into (((profits))).
I know, but it is interesting since all of them are white but prefer tanned skin. I have seen this elsewhere where most arab women do seem to like big nose, full eyebrows and darker skin on men

Weirdly enough, even my male cousin is like this. He rejected a brunette green eyed iraqi woman and instead went and got married to a tan/brown iraqi woman.
Wonder why this is?

What I think I am taking from this, is that your overall bones/facial/skull structure matters more than hair/eye color & skin-tone.

Who would have known.:feelsjuice:
but gulf arabs tend to look far more subhuman than compared to other MENA ethnicities. They are phentypically the closest to indians
That is true; Levantine Arabs mog both Gulf & N. African Arabs due to higher amounts of ANF.

And whilst I now doubt Egypt ever was White, it serves as an example as to what happens when miscegenation occurs on a mass-scale, especially when mixed with a group very different(Sub-Saharan Black in this case) from its own. Egypt nowadays is a shithole, not even remotely resemblant to its Ancient past.

Lol they only "prefer" black men cause they know subconsciously others don't want them. So many black foids have rice fever yet you won't see many with asian men due to even asian men not wanting them

When a black female looks cute, she usually leaves black men behind.
This is true, Negresses look more ugly on average than foids of other races: They do have good bodies(ass & thighs) but that's mainly it.

Most black foids are very unappealing, however, so by this logic you have they will go for Black men. Not to mention, the Black birthrate is increasing & most Black couples I see in public have at least 2 kids usually.

And it's good Asian men are rejecting Negresses, if this is the actual case. A Asiatic-Negroid hybrid would probably be just as bad as a White-Negroid hybrid.
There's this black tiktoker named baby queen and she lives in China and speaks the language. She looks super cute and feminine and iirc she is into rice guys

One shit-tok example doesn't really prove it.

And she's probably Chang-Changlite only as well.

I've heard the Chinese & other East-Asian nations have been importing more Blacks; ovER for them in that case.

How does religion have anything to do with this?
Not many asian Muslims. Duh.
And yeah, if you breed with a noodlewhore, you better have Chad-tier genetics or pray that the kid turns out to be a foid.
Exactly. And i dont have chad tier genes. Maybe if i was taller and more robuse i wouldnt mind a noodle wife
I wish we had genetic engineering of some sorts: That way, you could edit the kids genes so they only get the absolute best.
Chinese are our hope
I am much more intelligent than the average NPC normgroid ofc, but I have mental issues that have no doubt been exaggerated by the clown-world we live in: My dads side also has a history of heart issues, that I may inherit.
Most incels suffer mental illness
Wonder why this is?

What I think I am taking from this, is that your overall bones/facial/skull structure matters more than hair/eye color & skin-tone.

Who would have known.:feelsjuice:
I think it's obvious to anyone that bones > color. Especially when you compare Arabs vs Asians when asians have lighter skin yet still look uglier. Even indians mog asians bone wise
That is true; Levantine Arabs mog both Gulf & N. African Arabs due to higher amounts of ANF.

And whilst I now doubt Egypt ever was White, it serves as an example as to what happens when miscegenation occurs on a mass-scale, especially when mixed with a group very different(Sub-Saharan Black in this case) from its own. Egypt nowadays is a shithole, not even remotely resemblant to its Ancient past.
Egypt is mostly a shithole due to its massive population tbh, not because of racemixing. It has plenty of water and food and is a regional power snd has massive cultural influence. It's also unfortunately the reason why Israel continues to exist due to its military.

However, I do agree blacks are low IQ, as even in egypt, the wealthy ethnic groups tend to be Greek, Albanians, turks, lebanese.

indian "girls" of any culture

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

This is true, Negresses look more ugly on average than foids of other races: They do have good bodies(ass & thighs) but that's mainly it.

Most black foids are very unappealing, however, so by this logic you have they will go for Black men. Not to mention, the Black birthrate is increasing & most Black couples I see in public have at least 2 kids usually.

And it's good Asian men are rejecting Negresses, if this is the actual case. A Asiatic-Negroid hybrid would probably be just as bad as a White-Negroid hybrid.
I think blasians are a better mix than mulattos. Aside from mo goloid snd negroid features being more harmonious when mixed, it also has mutual benefits for both sides

Asians get rounder eyes, better height, muscles and less introverted autism.

blacks get ligjter skin, higher iq, and aofter facial features.

It's a win win and I actually approve of Chinese men ricing up africa's genepool
One shit-tok example doesn't really prove it.

And she's probably Chang-Changlite only as well.
Yeah, I was jut pointing out that she looked cute despite seemingly being fully black
I've heard the Chinese & other East-Asian nations have been importing more Blacks; ovER for them in that case.
They are. Tons of blasians being born. I posted a few on my tiktok thread of maaany black men smashing asian women

Last edited:
if i had to look at their faces, look at their hair, in a relationship or in sex, i would seriously just shrivel up in depression
in israel, when i was a kid, we had a gift exchange thing
i gave my partner some really excelent candies. i got a candied apple. i was 6, and i remember crying how unfair i felt it was

if i got a indian gf, i wouldnt just cry. i would sink into a hopeless depression. id tell her i wish we'd break up, and she can go be with whoever

i think the point of romantic interactions is to enjoy them. be it sexually, to fall in and out of love. to like the person
and i dont think i would ever like a indian girl. sorry :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Not many asian Muslims. Duh.
Turanids(Central Asian Mudslimes) are basically a mix of White & Asiatic iirc.
Exactly. And i dont have chad tier genes. Maybe if i was taller and more robuse i wouldnt mind a noodle wife
If I was taller & had a monger frame, I'm not sure that would be enough to save me, but it would make me actually want to pass-on my genes more.
Chinese are our hope
Sadly, yes.

I do respect China & the Chinese, since they are some of the most advanced & civilized non-whites on the planet. However, the CCP has origins relating to that of International (((Judaism))) which helped in the founding of (((Marxism)))
Most incels suffer mental illness
Water.
I think it's obvious to anyone that bones > color. Especially when you compare Arabs vs Asians when asians have lighter skin yet still look uglier. Even indians mog asians bone wise
I would say many East Asians actually have a better facial structure in comparison to curries, mainly the Japanese & Koreans.
Egypt is mostly a shithole due to its massive population tbh, not because of racemixing. It has plenty of water and food and is a regional power snd has massive cultural influence.
It is partially true that the regions large population is unable to be meet its demands for food & water: However, this issue of overpopulation is in-part caused by racemixing with sub-saharans. Blacks are r-selective which means they have many off-spring, thus causing for the population to grow at a rate which is unstable for the environment.
It's also unfortunately the reason why Israel continues to exist due to its military.
Israel exists due to the ZOG in the US & other countries still holding power.

If all White countries woke-up & threw out their ZOG(in Minecraft) I guarantee you Israel wouldn't exist after a week.
However, I do agree blacks are low IQ, as even in egypt, the wealthy ethnic groups tend to be Greek, Albanians, turks, lebanese.
Proves that Whites/closest to Whites are superior inherently, at least when it comes to intelligence, creativity, development, etc.

Turanids(Central Asian Mudslimes) are basically a mix of White & Asiatic iirc.
Yeah but not many here in canada. They are almost always either in their home countries or in Russia
I would say many East Asians actually have a better facial structure in comparison to curries, mainly the Japanese & Koreans.
nah, hard disagree. In singapore, many indian men steal chinese women from chinese men. And koreans and japs arent really any different facially in that regard. Even here in canada, I see many indian girls who look good, yet despite how many chinese women I see, they never actually look good. Asian me absolutely are below indian men, even if it's by a slim margin
It is partially true that the regions large population is unable to be meet its demands for food & water: However, this issue of overpopulation is in-part caused by racemixing with sub-saharans. Blacks are r-selective which means they have many off-spring, thus causing for the population to grow at a rate which is unstable for the environment.
True. I've hear different that r and k selection thing.
Israel exists due to the ZOG in the US & other countries still holding power.

If all White countries woke-up & threw out their ZOG(in Minecraft) I guarantee you Israel wouldn't exist after a week.
Hopefully that time will come soon with what's been happening these past 4 months
Proves that Whites/closest to Whites are superior inherently, at least when it comes to intelligence, creativity, development, etc.
Yep. Can't deny that. Other example you can look at is iraq. Most of the kurds and turks there are more well off than the Arabs.

if i had to look at their faces, look at their hair, in a relationship or in sex, i would seriously just shrivel up in depression
in israel, when i was a kid, we had a gift exchange thing
i gave my partner some really excelent candies. i got a candied apple. i was 6, and i remember crying how unfair i felt it was

if i got a indian gf, i wouldnt just cry. i would sink into a hopeless depression. id tell her i wish we'd break up, and she can go be with whoever

i think the point of romantic interactions is to enjoy them. be it sexually, to fall in and out of love. to like the person
and i dont think i would ever like a indian girl. sorry :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
That's fine. I think they look cute

Main qimg 1cdb5d431cd89ad742d4271491837684 lq
0ff182ce9e1f453acade796d63b8603d
705d5ca7 e1d4 4795 bb6e a53fe8a3a958

I think blasians are a better mix than mulattos.
Might be true, but better does not mean good.
Aside from mo goloid snd negroid features being more harmonious when mixed, it also has mutual benefits for both sides

Asians get rounder eyes, better height, muscles and less introverted autism.

blacks get ligjter skin, higher iq, and aofter facial features.
The IQ won't be as high as the Asian one though, it will be somewhat of an intermediary between the two.
It's a win win and I actually approve of Chinese men ricing up africa's genepool

Yeah, I was jut pointing out that she looked cute despite seemingly being fully black
I just can't find black foids facially attractive tbh, I can only find their ass or thighs appealing.

They are. Tons of blasians being born. I posted a few on my tiktok thread of maaany black men smashing asian women
ovER for East Asia then.

This will:
-Lower the overall IQ by a lot.
-Cause Blaisans to behave more violently: Blacks are more prone to violence due to genetics, and that's not including the mental-issues Blaisans will develop.
-Cause East Asian civilizations to lose its uniqueness: As a result of becoming a mixed-populace, they will lose the identity & uniqueness they formally held, which allowed for them to progress the way they did.
-Lead to racial tension & unrest.

Might be true, but better does not mean good.
The IQ won't be as high as the Asian one though, it will be somewhat of an intermediary between the two.
It's good only if blasians are born in africa
I just can't find black foids facially attractive tbh, I can only find their ass or thighs appealing.
Yeah, but when they have good looking g faces in combination with having thick asses and thick thighs, they are supremely sexy
ovER for East Asia then.

This will:
-Lower the overall IQ by a lot.
-Cause Blaisans to behave more violently: Blacks are more prone to violence due to genetics, and that's not including the mental-issues Blaisans will develop.
-Cause East Asian civilizations to lose its uniqueness: As a result of becoming a mixed-populace, they will lose the identity & uniqueness they formally held, which allowed for them to progress the way they did.
-Lead to racial tension & unrest.
I don t think it'll be too bad. There are way too many asians for the blasian population to matter too much, and most blasians do seem to act more Asian than black. Plus, most blasians are being born in africa

Yeah but not many here in canada. They are almost always either in their home countries or in Russia
Might be worth locationmaxxing there.
nah, hard disagree. In singapore, many indian men steal chinese women from chinese men. And koreans and japs arent really any different facially in that regard. Even here in canada, I see many indian girls who look good, yet despite how many chinese women I see, they never actually look good. Asian me absolutely are below indian men, even if it's by a slim margin
Haven't there also been some examples of Curry guys SEAmaxxing in places such as Thailand, Philippines, etc?

If so, would you share some here? Seeing as your the expert on finding examples of stuff like this on shit-tok, jewtube, etc.
True. I've hear different that r and k selection thing.
What did you hear that's different?

R-selective groups(Blacks) Are predisposed to fuck just to fuck, with no regard for actually raising the offspring & ensuring that the environment will be a sustainable one for the population.
Hopefully that time will come soon with what's been happening these past 4 months
I hope one day Whites can have a fucking homeland again.
Yep. Can't deny that. Other example you can look at is iraq. Most of the kurds and turks there are more well off than the Arabs.
East Asians could serve as an example as well, especially the Japanese.

East Asians are closer to Whites than any other Mongoloid race, yet they are the most advanced. The Japanese were basically the only non-white group to modernize & have their own Empire, and they are the most resemblant of Whites amongst most Asiatics.

Might be worth locationmaxxing there.
Nah. Locationmaxxing is rarely ever worth it unless you have decent money/job
Haven't there also been some examples of Curry guys SEAmaxxing in places such as Thailand, Philippines, etc?
If so, would you share some here? Seeing as your the expert on finding examples of stuff like this on shit-tok, jewtube, etc.
I don't know of any examples, I've just read articles on Google of how indian men x Chinese women is common in singapore
What did you hear that's different?

R-selective groups(Blacks) Are predisposed to fuck just to fuck, with no regard for actually raising the offspring & ensuring that the environment will be a sustainable one for the population.
That "different" was a typo. I agree with r and k selection theory.

Alot of people assume indians all look like the ones found in the north-east, but those also tend to be the more subhuman looking indians tbh

BpYFc1S
257 1000

Indian girls are really attractive they look like white girls dipped in chocolate or caramel.
Definitely the case. Alot of indians seem to have slavic-adjacent facial features from time to time. Probably from aryan invasion. I made a thread about albino indians a long time ago, and many of them look europeans when albinized.

Tbh I have no idea why the tiktok trend of people saying they won't date indians even came from, because there are far bigger subhuman ethnicities than indians when it comes to female beauty. I would easily put SEA, khoisan, swahili, bantu, chinese, and some Arab tribes in yemen/Oman below indian women in beauty. Hell, even the Arabs themselves historically fetishized pajeetas because they tend to have smaller, cuter noses compared to Arab women with their bigger noses.