Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a British Indian girl bth

I don’t disagree schlomo but what ethnic background do you have
I'm the product of some would-be truecel JBWmaxxing and a beanerwhore race traitor so yeah, I have every right to be irritated by this shit

I have seen some online who had blue eyes despite being half indian
Yeah but then you obviously don't really want a curry foid. Curry foids are ugly af tbh, they rank down there with abos and native south americans.

Yeah but then you obviously don't really want a curry foid. Curry foids are ugly af tbh, they rank down there with abos and native south americans.
Yes I do.

I was talking of half white indians having blue eyes. That has nothing to donwith me being attracted to pajeetas

395079a3 ea2d 4b57 ad9c 9c201f928a1e
A8f10e80 a8e3 4017 91b5 8da4c154cd5b

Its over for low iq cels
Nigga it depends on the person, its a personal basis thing. To some you'll look a certain ethnicity to others, a different one and so on

the nerdy ones are ok but they are pretty neurotic or loaded with issues. The actual good looking ones are chad only since they’re a rarity in their race.

Yes I do.

I was talking of half white indians having blue eyes. That has nothing to donwith me being attracted to pajeetas

View attachment 1046731View attachment 1046732View attachment 1046733
Oh okay i see. Why tho? I mean they are hairy, some of them even have mustache genes. They also have odd skin tones and weird body shape. I've seen some indian women on instagram that had a strange fat distribution with a big chubby belly even when skinny. Very odd species.

That's how mediterraneans are made

Some splish splash of white and whole lotta ethnic
@DarkStarDown thoughts?
Tfw genetic data shows Mediterraneans share most of the same makeup(ANF/EEF & Yamnaya/steppe) as other White Europeans:
Screenshot 2024 01 18 at 123516 AM

1 s20 S0002929719301119 gr3

Newdnacomp

Not to mention the Levant/Natufian DNA comes from migrations which occurred in the Bronze Age.

Not to mention, most modern Mediterranean DNA still correlates heavily with their forebears DNA:

FXaAs9OX0AAG7hT large

FWW0RxBWQAAeHfm.jpg:large

Let's also examine some common phenotypes found in Italy, Spain, etc:

2uF04ZYYsxNz1JEaU2YuxnHii1b0ECkq-8h8m3cUUP2wGp6ZnSlUCZ04D42rlLICHKLkhX0FO7UcxlPS9QvkDbU5S0kRX7RhT43vYiYY_qSqJvk

Gracilemediterranidm

This is also the Gracile Mediterranid type, which is the most common & unmixed of the Med. phenos: It's also how many in traditional anthropology regarded Mediterranids & their ancestors.

I might as well copy & paste this at this point jfl. @EngelCallDell19 @PersonalityChad @Chudpreet

Attachments

• st3j51v5h80b1.png.webp
    243.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 0u1odunbh80b1.png.webp
    534.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 0u1odunbh80b1.png.webp
    534.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You can barely tell the difference, if there even is any, between Italians aka pastaniggers, and most arabs. Its the same between fetaniggers and roaches. Is there a difference?

I'm the product of some would-be truecel JBWmaxxing and a beanerwhore race traitor so yeah, I have every right to be irritated by this shit
I thought you said you were part White & part Asian(Vietnamese was it?) I could be mistaking you for someone else.
zip it, cottoncel. You know damn well black bitches are the same as all non-white women deep down, all crave fucking BWC like the race-traitors they are
Black foids are some of the most loyal to their race: Most Negresses I knew irl only went for thugmaxxed black guys. I've only ever seen two WMBF couples in my life, and I live in one of the most diverse areas of Jewmerica, and even then one of the guys was a Wigger.

I also believe I saw stats showing black women were extremely homophilic, meaning they frequently stick to men of their own race: I will try & dig it up because iirc it was even on the Incel wiki.

You can barely tell the difference, if there even is any, between Italians aka pastaniggers, and most arabs. Its the same between fetaniggers and roaches. Is there a difference?
Yes, there is, if you would care to look at the information I shared here:

Tfw genetic data shows Mediterraneans share most of the same makeup(ANF/EEF & Yamnaya/steppe) as other White Europeans:

View attachment 1046991
View attachment 1046992

View attachment 1046994

Not to mention the Levant/Natufian DNA comes from migrations which occurred in the Bronze Age.

Not to mention, most modern Mediterranean DNA still correlates heavily with their forebears DNA:

View attachment 1046995

FWW0RxBWQAAeHfm.jpg:large

Let's also examine some common phenotypes found in Italy, Spain, etc:

2uF04ZYYsxNz1JEaU2YuxnHii1b0ECkq-8h8m3cUUP2wGp6ZnSlUCZ04D42rlLICHKLkhX0FO7UcxlPS9QvkDbU5S0kRX7RhT43vYiYY_qSqJvk

View attachment 1047002

This is also the Gracile Mediterranid type, which is the most common & unmixed of the Med. phenos: It's also how many in traditional anthropology regarded Mediterranids & their ancestors.

I might as well copy & paste this at this point jfl. @EngelCallDell19 @PersonalityChad @Chudpreet
Also, here's some Iraqi Soldiers:

RTR48K2W.jpg

Here's some Italian soldiers:

115639209-e6fc820e-2059-409e-8222-4d1afa684b9f.jpg

Last edited:
>shows dna and actual data
>BUT LIKE I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME WHERE I SAW SOME (random incoherent bullshit) THEREFORE ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE!!

Increasingly many zoomer curry foids are becoming Chang only due to k-pop. Or at least they aspire to be

What makes you like them so much, they’re next to black foids in terms of smv because of them being hairy AND smelly. Iranian foids are better in every way ngltbh.
I like the stacy pajeetas obviously. I'm well aware most of them tend to be ugly.
Oh okay i see. Why tho? I mean they are hairy, some of them even have mustache genes. They also have odd skin tones and weird body shape. I've seen some indian women on instagram that had a strange fat distribution with a big chubby belly even when skinny. Very odd species.
Alot of women are hairy when they don't shave. Even north european women

How is the skin tone odd? It's just brown.

Having a bit of chubbiness on the belly is cute imo

5845492a e13a 4ab3 b314 b17f476175a0
1695751816133029m
Dc21df23 1168 47e4 b359 26ce8481ba6b

Yes, there is, if you would care to look at the information I shared here:

Also, here's some Iraqi Soldiers:

RTR48K2W.jpg

Here's some Italian soldiers:

115639209-e6fc820e-2059-409e-8222-4d1afa684b9f.jpg
They all look like pajeets. Thank God I'm a white iraqi
>shows dna and actual data
>BUT LIKE I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME WHERE I SAW SOME (random incoherent bullshit) THEREFORE ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE!!
No one cares about genetic data, dumb nigger. It's all about looks

9e443354 ace5 4ff9 a121 35053386d078

Increasingly many zoomer curry foids are becoming Chang only due to k-pop. Or at least they aspire to be

View attachment 1047026
Koreans are too fucking ugly themselves to be racist ngl. They should be grateful that indians want to mix with them and rid them of their slanted ching Chong eyes, since many indians look like black skinned europeans anyways

Maxresdefault
2a5a00fa 95be 4b20 91b7 4446b7c74fcc

They still mog pajeets imo, and I could tell them apart more than likely. I've noticed a lot of Arabs actually have quite good frames, which mogs most curries.

And here's just a question I have for you: You believe in JBW, correct? And you also claim that genetic data doesn't matter & that if you look White(which you yourself claim) then you can pass as White & thus benefit from JBW. So if by your logic, you look White & thus mog most of the countrymen in your homeland then why don't you try & locationmaxx there or a place like it? Not to mention, you have status in a first-world country which in itself appeals to many turd-world holes.

View attachment 1047059View attachment 1047060
1. Regardless of looks, we were talking about if they actually constitute as White, and genetic-data indicates they do share many of the same genetic composites(ANF/EEF & Steppe) in comparison to other Europeans. Culturally, they also share many similarities & have built civilizations & countries that mog most/all turd-world shitholes at least.
2. The Italian guy matches with some of the phenos I shared: He has a natural tan/olive skin tone, has a distinctly "European" facial structure(nose, shape, etc).

View attachment 1047059View attachment 1047060
Unironically guy on the left would be able to get a girl simply because of traces of northern euro dna, despite his pretty bad facial proportions and deer eyes his blue eyes and blond hair save him. Also the guy on the right would go from algerian drug dealer to fashion model if he had the left guys coloration.

A lot of people care about genetics simply because it's our blueprint, it defines everything. We instinctively care about genetics.

Unironically guy on the left would be able to get a girl simply because of traces of northern euro dna, despite his pretty bad facial proportions and deer eyes his blue eyes and blond hair save him. Also the guy on the right would go from algerian drug dealer to fashion model if he had the left guys coloration.
Nah, no eyes, skin, or hair color for your shitty face. And the guy on the right already MOGS most men so hard, he's enough to be a model as it is.

I wonder if any models use contacts to fake eye-color?
A lot of people care about genetics simply because it's our blueprint, it defines everything. We instinctively care about genetics.
Good take.

we all know that cherry picking your images is the most smart way to win arguments, literal bluepilled cuck way of arguing.
>Missing the point this badly
Unironically guy on the left would be able to get a girl simply because of traces of northern euro dna, despite his pretty bad facial proportions and deer eyes his blue eyes and blond hair save him.
I literally found that pic on r/amiugly jfl. He is a subhuman through and through
Also the guy on the right would go from algerian drug dealer to fashion model if he had the left guys coloration.
Nope. Most male models tend to have black hair and tan skin. If anything, he already is a fashion model
No they don't. The average person cares about physical attractiveness, not whether you have certain DNA in you. An ugly white isn't gonna mog an attractive ethnic

And what was your point?
I literally found that pic on r/amiugly jfl. He is a subhuman through and through
I would have just posted the link to this site in the comments or PM.
Nope. Most male models tend to have black hair and tan skin. If anything, he already is a fashion model
This is true, though I have noticed some have dark hair & very deep-set blue eyes.
No they don't. The average person cares about physical attractiveness, not whether you have certain DNA in you.
DNA is indicative of your genetics, and also can show you what groups your ancestors belonged to. I do see what you are saying, but you can't deny that some overlap exists.
An ugly white isn't gonna mog an attractive ethnic
This is true: Yet we legit had insufferable faggots here such as @NirvanaFan1988 who legit claimed a 3/10 autistic white has more smv than an ethnic chad.

They still mog pajeets imo, and I could tell them apart more than likely. I've noticed a lot of Arabs actually have quite good frames, which mogs most curries.
Yeah, I also noticed they don't have beards. Iraqis should never ever ever ever shave. The assyrian phenotype looks subhuman with no beard. Even I go from a 4 to an 8 facilially thanks to my beard
And here's just a question I have for you: You believe in JBW, correct?
yeah, somewhat, but not fully. I will explain below
And you also claim that genetic data doesn't matter & that if you look White(which you yourself claim) then you can pass as White & thus benefit from JBW. So if by your logic, you look White & thus mog most of the countrymen in your homeland then why don't you try & locationmaxx there or a place like it? Not to mention, you have status in a first-world country which in itself appeals to many turd-world holes.
I am gonna try to get a third world arab/turk woman to marry definitely. First I am trying to save my bald ass head and actually find a job.

However, with arab women I have seen many of them seem to prefer darker (tan) skin. I am pink. That's why I'm not sure how much JBW applies here

My mom, aunt, sister, 2 cousins all are white/pink, mom even has hazel eyes, but all have tan husbands and all of them say they love tanned men. Even my brother who is darker skinned always gets compliments for his olive skin tone.

1. Regardless of looks, we were talking about if they actually constitute as White, and genetic-data indicates they do share many of the same genetic composites(ANF/EEF & Steppe) in comparison to other Europeans. Culturally, they also share many similarities & have built civilizations & countries that mog most/all turd-world shitholes at least.
2. The Italian guy matches with some of the phenos I shared: He has a natural tan/olive skin tone, has a distinctly "European" facial structure(nose, shape, etc).
I already agreed with you last time you wrote all this. Italians definitely are white/european genetically.

South Koreans actually need immigrants to sustain their quality of life, which they don't want to give up, and they still act like this. I wonder how these East Asian countries will turn out with such low fertility rates.
I don't blame them. Better to take a short term living standard hit and remain homogenous.

Yeah, I also noticed they don't have beards. Iraqis should never ever ever ever shave. The assyrian phenotype looks subhuman with no beard.
Most men look better with beards generally, unless you have some kind of Chad-tier or Warrior skull face. Them keep it clean-shaven.
Even I go from a 4 to an 8 facilially thanks to my beard
:giga::chad::banhammer:
yeah, somewhat, but not fully. I will explain below

I am gonna try to get a third world arab/turk woman to marry definitely. First I am trying to save my bald ass head and actually find a job.

However, with arab women I have seen many of them seem to prefer darker (tan) skin. I am pink. That's why I'm not sure how much JBW applies here

My mom, aunt, sister, 2 cousins all are white/pink, mom even has hazel eyes, but all have tan husbands and all of them say they love tanned men. Even my brother who is darker skinned always gets compliments for his olive skin tone.
I see.

Well why not try getting a noodlewhore then? From what I hear, they will take anything that is the closet to White when it comes down to it.

It is interesting you say that though: Of course, the foids in your family are not a reflection of all MENAwhores as a whole, but they do offer some possible clues. Have you seen this anywhere else online or irl at all?

Makes sense, since the stereotypical image of an Arab is the one of the Gulf type & those guys are the oil rich Chaddams. :feelsthink: :feelskek:
I already agreed with you last time you wrote all this. Italians definitely are white/european genetically.
Many of them do look White, but they're own distinct kind of White(Mediterranid)

I think I mainly said that just to state to some of the rætards on this site that multiple genetic sources show Italians/Meds genetically are similar to other Europeans, and that race often extends beyond just looking White. For example, I do not consider White-passing Jews or any Jews White at all.

Nah, no eyes, skin, or hair color for your shitty face
Oh you'd be surprised how much that can balance out lack of bone structure. Next time you see a blond kinda nordic looking guy with a foid, particularly one where you feel like the guy isn't actually that good looking, imagine him with dark hair and brown eyes and you will undoubtly come to the conclusion that she would not be with him in that scenario. Any sign of nordic heritage, especially obvious ones like light hair and eyes, is a huge halo.

No they don't. The average person cares about physical attractiveness, not whether you have certain DNA in you. An ugly white isn't gonna mog an attractive ethnic
Damn you are blue pilled. I had noticed that before in other threads but it really shows here.