Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wanna have kids

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i just wanna donate sperm but i cant because im 5'6 and u have to atleast 5'9, i wanna see schizo and manlets kids

I'm 6'1 but I'm pretty sure no sperm bank would want my ethnic and prematurely balding sperm. If I recall correctly, they do a background check on you and make sure none of your grandparents have any signs of hairloss. I remember reading that most guys that apply to donate sperm get rejected - I think it was either 20% (1/5) or 5% (1/20) of guys that apply to donate sperm that get approved.

Your best bet is to get a job at a sperm bank and find where they store the sperm and throw out Chad's sperm and replace it with your own sperm.

Cum in a pack of tampons.

It is natural to be want to spread one's genes.

Fuuuuuuu they have a height requirement?! Either way 5'9" or 5'10" being the requirement, then I'll pass since I meet those requirements. But unsure if they have other qualifying factors that would hinder men.

I used to want kids, then I realized it was over and no modern FHO would be a worthy mother anyway. I'm also too manlet to donate sperm.

Earthbound said:
Fuuuuuuu they have a height requirement?! Either way 5'9" or 5'10" being the requirement, then I'll pass since I meet those requirements. But unsure if they have other qualifying factors that would hinder men.

that pic in your signature lol. i remember normies in that thread referencing his confidence for why he mogged so hard

Fuuarrkkk i also want kids but i want to see them grow up and stuff.

I will only have kids if i can assure they will be noncels.

Is the only requirement 5'9" + Medically fit? I'm slightly below 5'9

I've never felt the drive to spread my genes really. That's honestly for the best.

BlackPill47 said:
I used to want kids, then I realized it was over and no modern FHO would be a worthy mother anyway.

This.

1/3 of me still wants to start a family to show that there are rational people in the world and continue the legacy to combat degeneracy.