Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wanna have kids

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i just wanna donate sperm but i cant because im 5'6 and u have to atleast 5'9, i wanna see schizo and manlets kids

I'm 6'1 but I'm pretty sure no sperm bank would want my ethnic and prematurely balding sperm. If I recall correctly, they do a background check on you and make sure none of your grandparents have any signs of hairloss. I remember reading that most guys that apply to donate sperm get rejected - I think it was either 20% (1/5) or 5% (1/20) of guys that apply to donate sperm that get approved.

Your best bet is to get a job at a sperm bank and find where they store the sperm and throw out Chad's sperm and replace it with your own sperm.

Cum in a pack of tampons.

It is natural to be want to spread one's genes.

Fuuuuuuu they have a height requirement?! Either way 5'9" or 5'10" being the requirement, then I'll pass since I meet those requirements. But unsure if they have other qualifying factors that would hinder men.

I used to want kids, then I realized it was over and no modern FHO would be a worthy mother anyway. I'm also too manlet to donate sperm.

Earthbound said:
Fuuuuuuu they have a height requirement?! Either way 5'9" or 5'10" being the requirement, then I'll pass since I meet those requirements. But unsure if they have other qualifying factors that would hinder men.

that pic in your signature lol. i remember normies in that thread referencing his confidence for why he mogged so hard

Fuuarrkkk i also want kids but i want to see them grow up and stuff.

I will only have kids if i can assure they will be noncels.

Is the only requirement 5'9" + Medically fit? I'm slightly below 5'9

I've never felt the drive to spread my genes really. That's honestly for the best.

BlackPill47 said:
I used to want kids, then I realized it was over and no modern FHO would be a worthy mother anyway.

This.

1/3 of me still wants to start a family to show that there are rational people in the world and continue the legacy to combat degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back