Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wanna go to a dive bar and try to at least makeout but my self-esteem is too low tbqh ngl tbhtbh

Brazzierlord

Brazzierlord

Greycel
I'd have no friends to go with because I have no friends in my area. I wouldn't be able to drink much either because I have to drive home. Even if I did makeout somehow, I will be ultimately rejected for sex because I am too inferior. Even Gambler used to talk about how he wasn't good enough to get laid whenever he went out even though he madeout with plenty of females. We can't win. I should just LDAR tbh :f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f:

jfl if you think youd even get to make out

Picking up random girls at bars or nightclubs is a scam.

gambler told me I mog him. It's not enough and I'm very high inhib. I have a small weiner anyways. I'm too inferior to please a woman let alone have sex
calling yourself inferior with a small dick is giving me weird cuck vibes my dude

calling yourself inferior with a small dick is giving me weird cuck vibes my dude

I DESERVE TO BE A CUCK. I'M A FUCKING SEXUAL FAILURE AND A HIGH INHIB LOSER FAGET. I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX BECAUSE IM A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
I encourage you to try it. Get drunk and take an uber home

Low IQ
Volcel if I don't tbqh

:feelshaha::lul::feelskek::feelsgah: more like sit there awkwardly by yourself have a couple drinks maybe once buzzed say something that either comes across as awkward or the person just out right ignores you and you go home alone.

Untitled

Jfl at knowing how to kiss

I'd have no friends to go with because I have no friends in my area. I wouldn't be able to drink much either because I have to drive home. Even if I did makeout somehow, I will be ultimately rejected for sex because I am too inferior. Even Gambler used to talk about how he wasn't good enough to get laid whenever he went out even though he madeout with plenty of females. We can't win. I should just LDAR tbh :f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f:
R u fake cel we do. We think stuff like that

Low self-esteem comes part and parcel with being incel, why should we have high self-esteem when we realize that typically what we are isn't very favorable?

:feelshaha::lul::feelskek::feelsgah: more like sit there awkwardly by yourself have a couple drinks maybe once buzzed say something that either comes across as awkward or the person just out right ignores you and you go home alone.
this is what happened 6 days ago when I was at a divebar in my hometown. EMBARRASSMENT :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

R u fake cel we do. We think stuff like that
not fakecel. I'm a virgin at 24. Mentalcel? Maybe. At the same time I am disgusted by females at divebars. They simply MUST be std ridden sluts to show up at one. Their bodies are sexy but inside they are rotten

this is what happened 6 days ago when I was at a divebar in my hometown. EMBARRASSMENT :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

not fakecel. I'm a virgin at 24. Mentalcel? Maybe. At the same time I am disgusted by females at divebars. They simply MUST be std ridden sluts to show up at one. Their bodies are sexy but inside they are rotten
Bro u ever held a womens hand

Making out with girls at bars is fucking hard. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's hard enough just to get girls to talk to you in a bar.

Just get drunk br0. also get ready to get framed for sexual assault.