Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna debate r/inceltear users

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
333#5411
here is my discord, since im permenently banned from their subreddit and Reddit banned my Ip i'll happily debate any of these sub 80 IQ retards

You can just use a vpn to get past their ip block. Also I would advise against that. They are so stubborn and they won't listen to reason.

Unfortunately they only cherry pick the irony / low iq posts. They're too scared to touch on actual blackpillers. 2028#2794 if anyone wants to chat

You can just use a vpn to get past their ip block. Also I would advise against that. They are so stubborn and they won't listen to reason.
idrc im bored tbh I cant be fucked to post on their subreddit

I don’t think you’re the right person to debate anyone, most people on this forum are low iq and aren’t even blackpilled enough to make coherent, concise and well-explained arguments.

@BlkPillPres and a handful of others are more suited for debates.

I don’t think you’re the right person to debate anyone, most people on this forum are low iq and aren’t even blackpilled enough to make coherent, concise and well-explained arguments.

@BlkPillPres and a handful of others are more suited for debates.
Muh IQ, debating someone is fairly easy. And im gonna voice call they could easily get my IP that way.

Muh IQ, debating someone is fairly easy. And im gonna voice call they could easily get my IP that way.

it’s true though, this forum is full of retards who never post anything new, interesting, high IQ, blackpilled or enlightening.

Instead, they are complaining about the same Thing day after day but using slightly different words.

@BlkPillPres threads are the only threads i enjoy reading, everything else is a waste of space and garbage

it’s true though, this forum is full of retards who never post anything new, interesting, high IQ, blackpilled or enlightening.

Instead, they are complaining about the same Thing day after day but using slightly different words.

@BlkPillPres threads are the only threads i enjoy reading, everything else is a waste of space and garbage
There isn't anything new or interesting to discuss, the only thing we can do is LDAR and writhe in self misery or be bored.

Nigga this place is for us to suffer and seethe in, not come up with a cure for cancer.

Good luck. I used to do it regularly years ago. It always ended with them insulting me, gaslighting me, or simply telling me that everything I ever told them about myself never happened.
That only works on Skype and I think IRC and Teamspeak, I don't think you can use Wireshark to IP grab through Discord voice calls.

I used to debate them circa 2018-2019

don't do it. they know you are right. but delusion is how they cope with reality.

40785.jpg

333#5411
here is my discord, since im permenently banned from their subreddit and Reddit banned my Ip i'll happily debate any of these sub 80 IQ retards
Most of IT members are in jail for raping lil kids man , they probably won't contact you :feelsYall:

Blame yourelf later!They are not intelligent enough to do that.Best you can hope for is top comment calling you"virgin

Don't debate ITcucks. They are literal NPCs. You will not get through to them, you will not be able to break their logic loops. You will just become frustrated. There is no point. The best thing to do with ITcucks is ignore them or screenshot their stupidity. Also, remember that these people don't see you as human, so you should not debase yourself by treating them as such. ITcucks should be treated like the sewer rats they are.

Foids have belief systems that cant survive in the market place of ideas. That is why they gravitate to echo chambers like reddit that will ban you almost immediately if you try to poke holes in their narrative. Somehow even this site does a better job at letting users challenge the narrative in comparison to reddit which is pathetic.

Nigga this place is for us to suffer and seethe in
1. Maybe for retards like yourself.

2. What you're saying doesn't even make sense, because you don't need an account here to suffer and seethe in, you could do that in real life and spare yourself the login procedure lol.