Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wanna ascend.

• Thread starter drowninsolitude
  • Start date
D

drowninsolitude

Greycel
100% - Permaban
I hate incels. Honestly. The comunity is pretty misogynistic, but I'm an incel. How can I stop being one and become more happy?

It could be your personality. Also I recommend getting a haircut and taking a shower. Have confidence too. Also remember to treat women like angels and wipe their ass for them, if she wants to have sex with another man it's her prerogative too, it's not the 1950s anymore, silly inkwell.

I hate incels. Honestly. The comunity is pretty misogynistic, but I'm an incel. How can I stop being one and become more happy?
most men are misogynistic. we are just honest

so go to worship whores on onlycucks if you hate us so much

What's misogynistic about this forum? Simply for excluding toilets?

We're just bitter because toilets keep rejecting us. :blackpill: If toilets didn't treat us like sub-humans we wouldn't dislike toilets back.

Going over their activity "Ok fash", "Ok boomer", "Homophobic!". I smell a Regressive rat. :feelsokman:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-213647.png
    Screenshot_20220505-213647.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220505-213652.png
    Screenshot_20220505-213652.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 18
Have confidence too. Also remember to treat women like angels and wipe their ass for them,

A psychologist once told me this:

"She's a smart girl who really needs someone to talk to. Talk to her!"

Honest answer, just go whoremaxxing, it's the best way to get pussy, just pay € 50,- for 30 minutes and you'll be in heaven for 30 minutes.

What's misogynistic about this forum? Simply for excluding toilets?

We're just bitter because toilets keep rejecting us. :blackpill: If toilets didn't treat us like sub-humans we wouldn't dislike toilets back.
They can detect all the misogynist comments you have ever made on incel forum. Unfortunately they can't detect deadbeat drug dealer Tyrone is dangerous.

Don't worry in some days you'll be just like us:feelshaha:

It's over for you bro, you just wrote on an incel forum, women detector will detect that from a mile now, so just stop giving shit and go misogynistic it's over anyway :feelshaha:

@TheProphetMuscle ban this faggot brother:feelsohgod:

It's over for you bro, you just wrote on an incel forum, women detector will detect that from a mile now, so just stop giving shit and go misogynistic it's over anyway :feelshaha:
Just talk to women. I should do this, but I'm scared of them.

The most important question here is how old are you? No need to hate women if you are still going to school and never talked to or approached a girl.

Only when you tried your best on dating apps and real life and no girl gave you a chance and treated you inhumane, its ok to be bitter, sad and dissapointed. Add an extra 10 years and the bitterness turns into hate for some.

The most important question here is how old are you? No need to hate women if you are still going to school and never talked to or approached a girl.

Only when you tried your best on dating apps and real life and no girl gave you a chance and treated you inhumane its ok to be bitter, sad and dissapointed. Add an extra 10 years and the bitterness turns into hate for some.
I'm 22 and I have been bullied a lot by women. I used to hate them and to fantasize with throwing acid at the faces of the women that called me ugly and bullied me, but I don't hate women anymore.

This bitch was too whack to handle the blackpills on here. Probably a foid infiltrator

Retarded foid

you are a retarded faggot blaming other people for your own shortcomings

I'm 22 and I have been bullied a lot by women. I used to hate them and to fantasize with throwing acid at the faces of the women that called me ugly and bullied me, but I don't hate women anymore.
they bullied him and he still doesnt hate them. What a big ass cuck jfl

cringe ass attempt
foids are too low IQ to supress their hatred for ugly men