Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wana apologize to real autists for saying autism doesnt exist

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

i went to the supermarket with my dad (didnt buy smokes because im quitting :feelsclown:).

And we met an old friend of his there, his friend is like 60 with a newborn.

Well not new born but his kid is like 3 years old so he had him in his 50s.

They were catching up together and he explained to my dad that hes suffering with his son because he has autism the drs told him his son has autism right after birth.

The kid rarely talks he looks like hes dissociated from reality. I tried to cheer him up talk to him but he wouldnt reply to me or say his name or anything, he would just look at me weird then hug his dads arm.

Obviously this little fella is a curse on his parents and he will never have friends let alone a gf and even if somehow managed to have friends they ll bully him and he ll do shit in school too.

The dad is taking care of him well hes taking him to drs and trying his best to raise him right but its hard.

So i take it back, autism exists IF you are born with it, not you diagnosing yourself at 20 years old because you are a moron.

Back to LDAR.

autism exists IF you are born with it, not you diagnosing yourself at 20 years old because you are a moron.
What's the difference? Kiddie might think he isn't weird until much later, if he does become self aware

It's appalling there's so many self diagnosed larpers. I don't doubt anyone here is non NT but still.

What's the difference? Kiddie might think he isn't weird until much later, if he does become self aware
Thats not a crippling autism disability in your brain formation.

Thats just being a dumbass who cant socialize.

Nobody that uses this forum is that retarded. All the "autists" that post here are just shy and socially awkward fakecels who go on dates and deserve to get brutally tortured and murdered

Nobody that uses this forum is that retarded. All the "autists" that post here are just shy and socially awkward fakecels who go on dates and deserve to get brutally tortured and murdered
:feelswhat::yes:

Hanging out and/or going places with parents has to be an incel or autist trait
They are the only ones who bat an eye about me even though ironically they're the perpetrators behind my subhumanity lol

It's appalling there's so many self diagnosed larpers. I don't doubt anyone here is non NT but still.
Yea self diagnosed faggots are annoying as shit. Anyone who’s only issue can be summed up with muh inceldom and shit issues with women is probably not aspie.

Lol many more issues than just muh shit social skills that’s legit just 1 on top of 100 others. Plenty of ntfags with meh social skills it doesn’t mean anything
Hanging out and/or going places with parents has to be an incel or autist trait
well what am I supposed to do. My mom drags me 24/7 to whatever shit she wants to do with her friends. It’s annoying as fuck that’s why I’m not even able to rot.

You either have friends or autism. There is no in-between.