Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I walked past a couple of bars

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
So many drunk sluts wearing tight skirts and jeans and making out with normies. Fuck, it made me so horny. I remember these feelings from before COVID, but they're 10 times stronger now. The social circle pill is fucking brutal. I don't have anyone to go out with and i'm missing out on this shit which I love so much. I'm starting college soon and if I don't find a group of people that I can go out drinking with, i'm roping by the end of my first year.

I'm so ugly and have autism and anxiety. It's over. :blackpill:

Just offer them some wings bro

Try going 2 years(starting my 3rd) in uni without a social circle and the one time I scammed my way into a frat party I got kicked :feelsping:

Most of them are fucking STD whores so dont even bother.

Try going 2 years(starting my 3rd) in uni without a social circle and the one time I scammed my way into a frat party I got kicked :feelsping:
I would be going into my 3rd year now if I went straight after highschool.

who gives a shit? STDs are basically harmless in this day and age. Most normies have one or two.

who gives a shit? STDs are basically harmless in this day and age. Most normies have one or two.
STDs= foids who are were on cock carousel. Cuck if you want some bar whore tbh.

STDs= foids who are were on cock carousel. Cuck if you want some bar whore tbh.
lmao huge cope. All foids were. If you're waiting for a virgin past your mid teens, you'll be waiting until you're dead.

lmao huge cope. All foids were. If you're waiting for a virgin past your mid teens, you'll be waiting until you're dead.
A non virgin who rode 10 different cocks is still better than a bar whore who rides a new cock or two everyday and got no intention of stopping :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

A non virgin who rode 10 different cocks is still better than a bar whore who rides a new cock or two everyday and got no intention of stopping :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
every foid is a bar whore lmao. You think young sluts don't go out to bars and house parties every week in college? Why do you give a shit? Pussy is pussy. Unless you plan on marrying her it literally doesn't matter.

every foid is a bar whore lmao. You think young sluts don't go out to bars and house parties every week in college? Why do you give a shit? Pussy is pussy. Unless you plan on marrying her it literally doesn't matter.
1 i am not fucking marrying anyone even if it was a gigastacy who's obsessed with me.
2 nope say that to these bad boys, HIV, chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts and gonorrhea. But it's fine. All is okay for just a crumb of pussy :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

1 i am not fucking marrying anyone even if it was a gigastacy who's obsessed with me.
2 nope say that to these bad boys, HIV, chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts and gonorrhea. But it's fine. All is okay for just a crumb of pussy :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
what are condoms?? :feelstastyman:

Most STDs are harmless nowadays anyway. Even HIV isn't that big of a deal and it's pretty rare.

cope tbh
Brutal truth
yeah
If you aren't chad they expect you to treat them like a loyal gf before they give you the pussy lol.
what are condoms?? :feelstastyman:

Most STDs are harmless nowadays anyway. Even HIV isn't that big of a deal and it's pretty rare.
The condom and birthcontrolpill pills are brutal.

So many drunk sluts wearing tight skirts and jeans and making out with normies. Fuck, it made me so horny. I remember these feelings from before COVID, but they're 10 times stronger now. The social circle pill is fucking brutal. I don't have anyone to go out with and i'm missing out on this shit which I love so much. I'm starting college soon and if I don't find a group of people that I can go out drinking with, i'm roping by the end of my first year.
I do this all the time. Walk past bars, restaurants, shops, all sorts of places with happy normies. All while I’m alone.

cope tbh

Brutal truth

yeah

If you aren't chad they expect you to treat them like a loyal gf before they give you the pussy lol.

The condom and birthcontrolpill pills are brutal.
:blackpill:

Damn, I went to class for the first time this semester today and the 17-18yos mog almost everyone to oblivion. Foids in tight summer clothes. Short living fleshlights. I will never:feelsthink: have that.:feelsLSD: