Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I walk weird

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I feel terrible when I'm walking outside, especially when there's lots of people there. I feel like they're all looking at me, mocking me.

It's horrible because my dad always used to tell me I walk like a girl. I feel really self conscious, I literally don't know if I walk normal.

Not only am I bad looking, but I can't even walk properly.

:feelsautistic: tbh

are you walking manually as well?

Chad doesnt need legs.

Thank you for reminding me about my gait abnormality. It´s autism.

Yeah, walking weird is an underrated incel trait.

the secret is to walk like you have a 10 inch dick that is erect

I walk exactly like from the virgin walk meme. I also have disproportionately fat legs so that doesn't help.

the secret is to walk like you have a 10 inch dick that is erect
lmaooo fucking spilled everything

I feel you OP :cryfeels: i also walk like a retard and my nerd neck makes my posture 100x worse, a friend still calls me t-rex

i walk like the incel meme. hand in pockets looking down while listening to headphones.

I used to be like this.In a lot of cases the reason people feel like they're being stared at is because they get self conscious and look at the other person to see if they're looking at them.Not saying you're necesseraly like that,since I don't really know you,I'm just going by assumptions.
Tip.Put glasses on and maybe a hat.You can directly see if people are looking at you without them seeing that you're staring them dead in the eyes and when you realise that they're not (most likely,since most peole don't stare at randoms on the street).It'll ease your fear.
Maybe try It in the summer when It's appropriate to wear sunglasses,idk.

it's over when your own dad bitches you out for being unmanly, i would know

It's horrible because my dad always used to tell me I walk like a girl. I feel really self conscious, I literally don't know if I walk normal.

Just use your hands to walk. You will impress everyone with that.

I walk really weird as well. People look at me while I walk and its suicide fuel

I feel like they're all looking at me, mocking me.
Dont worry,people dont care about us. Actually,they ignore us,avoid us,as much as they can

I've been told the same when I was younger.

It’s called autism and it has become an epidemic.

teach me how to Chad walk
Observe:

giphy.gif

The realistic answer:
Your gait is probably caused by muscle imbalances; unless you have deformed bones in your legs, hips, or spine. Why? From being sedentary too often.
To fix, just gymmaxx or sportmaxx.

My legs feel like they are going to break when I walk. My job requires 8 hours of walking, so I’m not sure why.

My grandma sometimes tells me I should walk different. It's about my posture.