Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I´ve overcome so much shit in my life, I busted my ass to have a good career and I´m getting 20k worth of surgeries for my face this year and yet...

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...some fatass, ugly cunt single mother on welfare has the power to reject me based solely on my face. By rejecting me she´s basically telling me "ugh... still not good looking enough for me... all your efforts were for nothing...NEXT!"

...that same bored, stone faced, smug bitchface when I talk to her...that look I´ve gotten all throughout my teens and 20s...

...only to act like the sweetest, most caring person in the world when chad talks to her.

I have literally got nightmares about this shit. That nothing will change after going through my surgeries.

I have so much rage and anger inside of me because I know a woman can be obese, lazy and ugly and still have her pick of chadlites and chads. I could be the complete opposite of her and get NOTHING.

Surgery is a cope. Sorry.

You will never become anything resembling a Chad. At best, surgery will help raise your confidence. That might be worth something.

Last edited:

You will never become anything resembling a Chad. Maybe it will help raise your confidence. That might be worth something.
facelifts, nosejobs (for non deformed noses), liposuction, etc... is cope. Those are all pussy surgeries that don´t alter your face much.

I´m getting the most invasive surgeries known to man that will actually change my bone structure significantly. I´m one of the few cases where surgery can actually raise my looks by a lot.

You're not alone... except I spent nothing and put in no effort.

facelifts, nosejobs (for non deformed noses), liposuction, etc... is cope. Those are all pussy surgeries that don´t alter your face much.

I´m getting the most invasive surgeries known to man that will actually change my bone structure significantly. I´m one of the few cases where surgery can actually raise my looks by a lot.

So you're getting upper or lower jaw osteotomies? I've seen before and afters, they were nothing special. You might look slightly better.

You have to be blackpill about this: Don't go in thinking you're going to become some mega-slayer. You will end up disappointed and likely rope.

I'm just telling the truth. Surgeries are cope from what I have seen.

Plastic surgery is the only thing I have to look forward to, I would kill myself if it wasn't an option.

You will never become anything resembling a Chad. At best, surgery will help raise your confidence. That might be worth something.

Legit...surgery only works in EXTREME cases. An incel getting a nosejob is almost worthless unless your nose was really bad to begin with, and even then...probably not much change in dating prospects.

Still probably won't change much...mark my words.

So you're getting upper or lower jaw osteotomies? I've seen before and afters, they were nothing special. You might look slightly better.

You have to be blackpill about this: Don't go in thinking you're going to become some mega-slayer. You will end up disappointed and likely rope.

I´m getting double jaw surgery, chin wing and zygo sandwich osteotomy among other things.

They´re gonna break my jaw, cut open my entire lower jaw and flare the bone out as much as possible to give me a square jaw. Then they will graft as much bone as possible from my hip and plaster it on my non existant cheekbones.

I´ve seen real before and afters in the surgeons office (none that you can see on the internet) so I know what´s possible. I´ve seen legit incel tier guys with recessed bones getting top tier male model jaw and cheekbones after surgery. You guys underestimate what is possible with surgery.

I only have 3k
I´m getting double jaw surgery, chin wing and zygo sandwich osteotomy among other things.

They´re gonna break my jaw, cut open my entire lower jaw and flare the bone out as much as possible to give me a square jaw. Then they will graft as much bone as possible from my hip and plaster it on my non existant cheekbones.

I´ve seen real before and afters in the surgeons office (none that you can see on the internet) so I know what´s possible. I´ve seen legit incel tier guys with recessed bones getting top tier male model jaw and cheekbones after surgery. You guys underestimate what is possible with surgery.
Hope you ascend bro :feelsokman:

since when do people believe that surgerymaxx isnt good enough? for 20k you can easily get 3 points. There were some really nice before/afters on braincels before

Hey Bro,
can Dr. Z perform most surgeries with braces behind the teeth?

Yeah surgery is garbage, it's only a cope that will make you loose money and even get debts , as if being alone wasn't enough.

You’re honestly too old for this, OP. If you were 21, 22, ok but you’ll be what, an oldcel normie-tier guy?

You’re honestly too old for this, OP. If you were 21, 22, ok but you’ll be what, an oldcel normie-tier guy?

I´m going on a romance tour in Eastern Europe next year though so I want to maximize my chances and be fully looksmaxed.

It´s not only about women though, we all know that looks matter in every part of your life.

I´m going on a romance tour in Eastern Europe next year though so I want to maximize my chances and be fully looksmaxed.

It´s not only about women though, we all know that looks matter in every part of your life.

If you told me you could possibly be a 7/8 out of 10 and I’ve seen guys who became that through surgery (albeit very rarely) then sure. Your effort is applauded, I just hope that it’s enough.

damn i just hope u don't have pain after the surgery man that seems to happen. And invisible to invisible is very common

but there are some good results. it's worth a shot. the looks upgrade is worth the risk of pain. but the cost factor, the time factor the getting a good doctor factor there is just too many factors. i choose to go down without a fight. too poor and too old. I admire you for going down swinging. There can't be anything better than turning into an attractive male thats priceless

If you told me you could possibly be a 7/8 out of 10 and I’ve seen guys who became that through surgery (albeit very rarely) then sure. Your effort is applauded, I just hope that it’s enough.
That´s the plan.

I’m guessing your eye area is quite good and you don’t have a very long midface?
I have almost every incel feature in the book, however all of my flaws are fixable with surgery. I can benefit massively from surgery.

It's too late for you. Surgery only works if done when you are a kid/teenager

I have almost every incel feature in the book, however all of my flaws are fixable with surgery. I can benefit massively from surgery.

Hmm, but then wouldn’t you end up looking fake? Kinda like that guy who wanted to look like Ken.

Just don't have kids. You may change your face but your shitty genes are still the same.

...only to act like the sweetest, most caring person in the world when chad talks to her.

This is another layer to the blackpill.

One of my most boring femoid co-workers, who sucks the fun out of every gathering she's part of, suddenly becomes humorous and funny when in the presence of Chad.

I didn't even know she was capable of joking and being lighthearted, until I saw her around a chadlite intern of ours.

ClumsyPhonyCorydorascatfish-max-1mb.gif

As a surgery-cel, I can attest to the lifechanging benefits of surgery.

From a truecel, I ascended to normie looks. It's true that I'm nowhere near a chad or even a chadlite, and I'll never be, however the difference in the quality of life and how people treat you (from incel to normie) is mind blowing.

You have to be high IQ about your surgerymaxxing, as this is your face (and body sometimes) you're messing with. Any procedure gone wrong can fuck you up for life. You have to carefully research the procedure, and carefully research the doctor.

Last edited:
I´ll post before and afters once I´ve gotten my surgeries.

Good to know, I hope you’re able to ascend or at least escape from inceldom. Preferably keep it to just pics and a little background on how you’re treated differently.

i'd pay to see before and after pics when you are done.

surgery is my last hope too

Good luck in all your endeavours!

At least you've got a real reason to put in all the hard work you've done. Hope it pays off!

From a truecel, I ascended to normie looks. It's true that I'm nowhere near a chad or even a chadlite, and I'll never be, however the difference in the quality of life and how people treat you (from incel to normie) is mind blowing.

You have to be high IQ about your surgerymaxxing, as this is your face (and body sometimes) you're messing with. Any procedure gone wrong can fuck you up for life. You have to carefully research the procedure, and carefully research the doctor.

And you're still an incel. Cool. Very lifechanging.

This is another layer to the blackpill.

One of my most boring femoid co-workers, who sucks the fun out of every gathering she's part of, suddenly becomes humorous and funny when in the presence of Chad.

I didn't even know she was capable of joking and being lighthearted, until I saw her around a chadlite intern of ours.

Send me ur before and after fam.