Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to enjoy sobriety

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Or maybe it would be more accurate to say that I used to have hope that I would one day enjoy sobriety, once I had a girlfriend. I think you can guess how I feel about that now.

I didn't start drinking until I was 23, and didn't start getting high until I was about 29. And in both cases, I only started as a cope to deal with my inceldom-induced depression. I wouldn't be drinking or getting high if I had been able (allowed to) meet the important social and sexual milestones in any human life. Now, I hate sobriety. I hate being sober, because everything is just a constant reminder of how lonely I really am.

You know what's really funny? I mentioned in a post in ID how a girl led me on once, about 7.5 years ago, for about a week's span of time. During that week, I tried quitting drinking, and I was initially successful. But then, I learned she was just looking for an orbiter, and I sank right back in to drinking again. What a world we live in, huh? What a world we live in. :feelsbadman:

I'm too much of a contrarian to ever smoke weed or get high.

I'm too much of a contrarian to ever smoke weed or get high.
I used to be that way, but caved when I couldn't take it anymore.

I haven't had a sober day in over 6 years lol

Having to face my reality on lonely evenings is far too brutal for me, I'd rather just drink to forget myself :fuk:

When weed becomes legal here next year I'll switch back to smoking :feelsokman:
Shit sucks, man. I'd like to believe that we'll all escape this hell someday, but that would be pure delusion. We shouldn't be doomed to this fate.