Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I used to cope with music but I don't anymore

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I just LDAR. But my whole life was about indie/rock/alternative music for a hell of a long time. I did see that Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys LDARd for like two years before returning to his passion and this somehow gives me hope. Of course, a foid was involved, so this kind of negates the hope.

Music seems bland these days except for certain music

Normie-tier music sucks anyways.

I just LDAR. But my whole life was about indie/rock/alternative music for a hell of a long time. I did see that Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys LDARd for like two years before returning to his passion and this somehow gives me hope. Of course, a foid was involved, so this kind of negates the hope.
I cope with old school toilet pop, mang

Normie-tier music sucks anyways.
There was good rock in the '90s/'00s though. Maybe I just miss that. Rock & roll died along with a society that had balls I guess.

music is depressing because they have a talent that made them wealth and other people are listening to their creation, and I have no talents and so why should I listen to music that was created out of talent?

if I had some kind of talent, i could listen to music and appreciate that these other people had a talent that was just different from mine, but feel secure in the fact that I also had a talent in some area.

except i have no talent in any area, making it impossible to enjoy anything produced/created etc by someone exhibiting talent

There was good rock in the '90s/'00s though. Maybe I just miss that. Rock & roll died along with a society that had balls I guess.
Yeah it may have had its charm back then.

I developed severe noise sensitivity back in June. I can’t cope with music either or any form of media really

I used to be really into heavy metal, especially death metal. Now most music bores me. I still listen to some bands that I really like though.

I developed severe noise sensitivity back in June. I can’t cope with music either or any form of media really
Sounds like hyperacusis, which I also had but got over. There's at least some hope with that shit dude.

I used to be really into heavy metal, especially death metal. Now most music bores me. I still listen to some bands that I really like though.
I used to listen heavy and extreme metal but when I try to listen to this music in my 30s, the majority of bands sound pathetic even cringe.
Although there still are some good old songs I would enjoy to listen.

I used to listen heavy and extreme metal but when I try to listen to this music in my 30s, the majority of bands sound pathetic even cringe.
Although there still are some good old songs I would enjoy to listen.
I never thought most of the bands I listened to were cringe. They just bored me, especially the death metal bands. Don’t know why. Maybe I just listened to death metal too much.