Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I used to be friends with a chad.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
There was a guy I met at rehab that I really got along with, even though he mogged me to hell and back. It was rehab after all, so we were all treated like subhumans. But rehab doesn't last forever. After a few months, we were both released. We were both in the same town, so that meant we could keep being friends in the real world. That didn't last long though, because the real world only treated one of us as subhuman. We would go places together and foids would start conversations with him and the two of them would talk while I stood awkwardly to the side. Up till that point, I never really realized just how different the chad experience is from mine. It's a sad thing, but eventually it got to the point where I realized I was just holding him back, so I stopped hanging out with him. Even good-hearted chads can't help incels.

I was friends with a Chad/chadlite too in middle school but I don't want to see him again because he's more successful than me.

Serves you right for being a chad sympathiser

Sounds brutal, but you had it coming tbh, hanging out with chad

I'm friends with some chads, the mogging and difference is so fucking brutal but i got used to it
and by friends i mean "friends"

There was a guy I met at rehab that I really got along with, even though he mogged me to hell and back. It was rehab after all, so we were all treated like subhumans. But rehab doesn't last forever. After a few months, we were both released. We were both in the same town, so that meant we could keep being friends in the real world. That didn't last long though, because the real world only treated one of us as subhuman. We would go places together and foids would start conversations with him and the two of them would talk while I stood awkwardly to the side. Up till that point, I never really realized just how different the chad experience is from mine. It's a sad thing, but eventually it got to the point where I realized I was just holding him back, so I stopped hanging out with him. Even good-hearted chads can't help incels.
i meet quite a few neet high tier normies and chadlites.it's amazing how chad can spend all day playing videogames and put some random roasties wagecucking for him and still get his dick sucked everynight.this world is horrible.