Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I unironically love Israel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Really? Why do you dislike them?
Israel government acts like a snake, says one thing and acts completely opposite. I don't like snakes, though to be fair almost all countries act like this to some degree

Israel government acts like a snake, says one thing and acts completely opposite. I don't like snakes, though to be fair almost all countries act like this to some degree
Pretty much all governments do that. You are a murtadcel aren't you?

Israel is in apostasy right now. They're still the physical people of God on earth because God has an everlasting covenant with them, but they are apostate and follow the Talmud which is an extremely evil supremacist book which teaches them to commit many evils and treat gentiles like pawns or garbage.

Some Christians worship the Jews and some think God abandoned them, both are wrong. God will deal with the Jews as soon as we Christians are gone and the time of Jacob's trouble begins. I wouldn't want to be here by then. Get saved now.
This is the sort of stuff from Christian Zionism that ben lead people away from God in my opinion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KaDX6yjKt4

That guy doesn't believe Jesus is the Messiah, therefore he's not a Christian.
Well, he tries to pass him off as one and is a megachurch pastor, but I agree he is not a Christian.

Well, he tries to pass him off as one and is a megachurch pastor, but I agree he is not a Christian.

I've seen many cults that deny that Christ is God, but one that denies that he's even the Messiah is something new to me. But there are so many cults that it's to be expected that some like that would happen.

What are.your interests? Maybe we can meet up some day.
too high inhib to meet up with real people tbh
youre from kikeland?

too high inhib to meet up with real people tbh
youre from kikeland?

Ahh.. thats too bad...
Yea, im from center. Getting mentally ready to die from this fucking summer.

Ahh.. thats too bad...
Yea, im from center. Getting mentally ready to die from this fucking summer.
what summer?
last night i froze to death

It will be hot as fuck for passover and then the nightmare inferno season will oficially be open.

Are you melanin enriched?

Im glad the vaccine helped you bro.
He got joovax´d kek pfizer venom MK ULTRA kosher dna experiment.
It hard wires your brain to love the chosenite race of blood thirsty vampires.
This is the future for the goyim race.
To be eradicated by consensual cuckoldry from within.