Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I unironically love Israel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
If I forget thee, O Ierusalem: let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I doe not remember thee, let my tongue cleaue to the roofe of my mouth; if I preferre not Ierusalem aboue my chiefe ioy.
Psalm 137:5-6
This was part of Sunday readings the other day at Church. And I'm not the biggest fan of the Jews, but there's something really special about having the Jews in the Holy Land because that was like the original covenant. God's promise of the Holy Land to the Jews is eternal. And I really hope they construct a Third Temple in the city for God to descend from the heavens to dwell with mankind in the New Jerusalem.

And I'm ok with sending money over there to help them out. Better than giving gibsmedats to foids tbh

Last edited:
@kikecel thoughts?

were like the Eldians in Paradis, most people dont love us
@erenyeager thoughts?

They do produce alot of good psychedelic trance music, ngl.

Funny how I lowkey knew you'd think that from the beginning.

The foundation of Christian Zionism.

Thinking I might become Jewish and take my birthright to Israel and then learn how to make money from the merchants with tiny hats

@Blackpill Rage thoughts?

Thinking I might become Jewish and take my birthright to Israel and then learn how to make money from the merchants with tiny hats
It depends on the denomination but generally speaking Judaism is an ethnic religion as opposed to Christianity which is universal. Which means that instead of being like Christianity or Islam who actively seek converts and try to spread the religion in all nations, Judaism is primary a religion of one ethnicity which you have to be born or married into.

It depends on the denomination but generally speaking Judaism is an ethnic religion as opposed to Christianity which is universal. Which means that instead of being like Christianity or Islam who actively seek converts and try to spread the religion in all nations, Judaism is primary a religion of one ethnicity which you have to be born or married into.
"How does Birthright Israel define 'Jewish'? You must have at least one Jewish birth parent or have completed Jewish conversion through a recognized Jewish denomination. If you've converted, we may ask you to provide conversion documentation during the application process."

You can convert now

If I convert to Jew can I get arranged with cute virgin rachel or hannah?

Maybe all their evil doing is for the greater good. You know the saying tha orad to hell is paved with good intentions. But it's the opposite to them. The path to heaven is paved with evil intent.

Maybe jews are accelerating evil for God to come and banish it. Just maybe.

Im glad the vaccine helped you bro.

based, same here. used to hate israel but now I understand that they did what they had to. Palestinians fault for being weak

This was part of Sunday readings the other day at Church. And I'm not the biggest fan of the Jews, but there's something really special about having the Jews in the Holy Land because that was like the original covenant. God's promise of the Holy Land to the Jews is eternal. And I really hope they construct a Third Temple in the city for God to descend from the heavens to dwell with mankind in the New Jerusalem.

And I'm ok with sending money over there to help them out. Better than giving gibsmedats to foids tbh
It's false Jews are not the chosen people of god

No such thing as israel

B84

Someone told me the night life is really good in Israel - great night clubs and such. Not that it matters to us.

JFL if you think the people called Jews now are the same people as the Israelites 5,000 years ago. They are the Synagogue of Satan.

JFL if you think the people called Jews now are the same people as the Israelites 5,000 years ago. They are the Synagogue of Satan.
me too? :(

Holy land forever.

Being a Chosen in 2021=ideal

Being a gentile in 2021=over

I look like a sandnigger and I have low IQ
I can't subvert anybody pretty much

I would be happy in your place bro.

Literally everyone's crying for kikes, from here to /pol/ to jewtube to wherever else.

Being a kike mastermind genocider of goys=ideal

I would be happy in your place bro.

Literally everyone's crying for kikes, from here to /pol/ to jewtube to wherever else.

Being a kike mastermind genocider of goys=ideal
would rather be chad
or atleast normie tier

were like the Eldians in Paradis, most people dont love us
@erenyeager thoughts?
No, Jews are much more analogous to Marleyans (globalist conglomerate/empire of war mongering and subversion). Palestinians might be closer to Eldians but they're far from a perfect fit

Last edited:
The thing is U.S. antagonism in the Middle East fuels the persecution and genocide of Christians. Literally every decision the U.S. and Israel has done there to protect "Israel's security" has led to the destruction of Christians in the region. Take for instance what's going on in Syria the U.S. is literally terrorists to topple Assad and it's one of the only places in the regions where Christians can celebrate Christmas.

I really feel like many Christians in the U.S. have been conned and had their good nature taken advantage of to support actions against their own people. It's also wrapped up in the politics of the day and I think subverts the faith. The New Israel as we know it — is the metaphysical church of Christ.
God's promise of the Holy Land to the Jews is eternal. And I really hope they construct a Third Temple in the city for God to descend from the heavens to dwell with mankind in the New Jerusalem.
Christ did build the third temple. It was the body of Christ.. That's what makes him the messiah. Otherwise you would say he is not the Messiah. He fulfilled the Old Covenant. Israel is the kingdom of God, no longer a physical nation.

@Mainländer what are your thoughts? I think some of the Christian Zionist viewpoints can border somewhat on blasphemy sometimes.

I used to hate Israel too.
I still dislike them but no longer hate, I understand everyone has their own circumstances for better or worse

The thing is U.S. antagonism in the Middle East fuels the persecution and genocide of Christians. Literally every decision the U.S. and Israel has done there to protect "Israel's security" has led to the destruction of Christians in the region.
Yup. Obama in particular was very bad for Christians in the region.

@Mainländer what are your thoughts? I think some of the Christian Zionist viewpoints can border somewhat on blasphemy sometimes.
Israel is in apostasy right now. They're still the physical people of God on earth because God has an everlasting covenant with them, but they are apostate and follow the Talmud which is an extremely evil supremacist book that teaches them to commit many evils and treat gentiles like pawns or garbage.

Some Christians worship the Jews and some think God abandoned them and Christians substituted them, both are wrong. God will deal with the Jews as soon as we Christians are gone and the time of Jacob's trouble begins. I wouldn't want to be here by then. Get saved now.