Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I unironically know a curry who is fucking a white jb. I used to vape with him the high school bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Inb4 ban because of “cherry picking”

Just be curry

Must be her drug dealer

You sure it was a JB and not some overweight roastie?

If he is a top 1% curry its possible

maybe he was a currychad. who knows?

how much of a JB OP?

also if he won't share with you may as well report him

how much of a JB OP?

also if he won't share with you may as well report him
shes a hot white girl dude and i got turned on by looking at her feet

Just be drug dealer theory?

Hes not lol he is stereo typical curry maybe a little lighter
Can you confirm that he’s actually fucking a white JB? And TbH I hate outliers cause they just make me sad that I am not an outlier and am involuntary celibate and lonely. It’s not fair that ugly curries get white JB’s and I’m a ugly jewish incel. @chudur-budur @kikecel

I don't have a problem with this thread, but I think the question the mods have to ask is, what does he mean to say by this? Why is he saying this? If not to pick cherries?

Can you confirm that he’s actually fucking a white JB? And TbH I hate outliers cause they just make me sad that I am not an outlier and am involuntary celibate and lonely.
They are together dude, i know they are dating. obliviously fucking. it completely ruins the blackpill but he is low inhib and drugmaxxed so take it as you will.
I don't have a problem with this thread, but I think the question the mods have to ask is, what does he mean to say by this? Why is he saying this? If not to pick cherries?
to provide an experience that i have actually witnessed in real life?

They are together dude, i know they are dating. obliviously fucking. it completely ruins the blackpill but he is low inhib and drugmaxxed so take it as you will.

I thought that I knew of an outlier fat Manlet who got foids kind of like @BrendioEEE but than I realized that this guys facial bone structure brutally moggs mine. I wish being low inhib worked but I feel like it would just get me #metood.

But what's the "moral" of this story, I guess is the question? Are you trying to say "So it IS possible, people!" If so, the mods might not like that.

I thought that I knew of an outlier fat Manlet who got foids kind of like @BrendioEEE but than I realized that this guys facial bone structure brutally moggs mine. I wish being low inhib worked but I feel like it would just get me #metood.
You have to have status to not be metood. But I wouldnt expect you to know of the video where chad gets rejected because he is high inhib and an autist.
But what's the "moral" of this story, I guess is the question? Are you trying to say "So it IS possible, people!" If so, the mods might not like that.
I dont care what the moral of the story is. im literally providing a an irl example of a drugmaxxed statusmaxxed curry who is with a white girl. I would die to be with a white girl like her and im better looking then the curry.

Yea I don’t wanna get blue pulled and hopeful because the fucking kike influence where I live prevents a guy at my looks level from making friends and getting foids through social circle. Foids only fuck chads where I live and the fucking kikes made it so males at my looks level are denied all contact with foids. @kikecel. I unironically hate kike foids so fucking much. They pushed this feminism shit

I dont care what the moral of the story is. im literally providing a an irl example of a drugmaxxed statusmaxxed curry who is with a white girl. I would die to be with a white girl like her and im better looking then the curry.

This might also land you in bad favor with the mods. You shouldn't brag about looking better than someone. I ain't no snitch, I'm just passing on advice.

@UninspiredGuy1 Aziz ansari got metood and he’s a status maxxed subhuman curry Manlet who wants to fuck hot white foids

So he must be her drug dealer then, case closed. Whores do everything to snort a line

So he must be her drug dealer then, case closed. Whores do everything to snort a line
But literally all they have to do is sell their shit or underwear and make $10,000+ a month. They have no need to actually fuck an ugly curry. The kikes made it so foids never have to fuck and never do fuck sub chadlites

What you think the average curry looks like

What the average curry actually looks like

Just be curry theory strikes again.

You have to have status to not be metood. But I wouldnt expect you to know of the video where chad gets rejected because he is high inhib and an autist.

Technically a betabuxxer because drugs is another form of currency.

Cope or rope, your CHOice Ricecels

Technically a betabuxxer because drugs is another form of currency.
i have no problems with this tbh, if im betabuxxing and still having sex who cares?

This must be one late April Fools joke.

i have no problems with this tbh, if im betabuxxing and still having sex who cares?
Yea exactly I already hate foids and realize that they will never be biologically attracted to me.

proof or LARP

There are some outliers. I've encountered 3 Chadpreets in my life.

Ye there was an irish stacy who had a crush on a dark southern curry in my class too. He preferred to run arranged marriage game though. :feelskek: Only thing special about him for a curry was his good frame.

Curry is a meme

As long as they're NT, low inhib, and not ugly curries can ascend

I feel like actively trying to be low inhib just makes you seem like a weirdo if you're already a socially awkward virgin. low inhibition is a thing that just comes to you, you can't force it. I remember this one time a Chad at the back of the class was loudly making these autistic yodeling and slurping noises, literally thought it was some retarded kid until I turned around. all the foids next to him were laughing and giggling like he was being cute and funny. if a high inhib incel did that everyone would think he's unironically mentally retarded and he would get kicked out of the class

Cool story but it's till over for most curries