Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I understand why ER's have happened

I

IncelHeII

When you are disadvantaged in life, or a completely isolated person, I think you view humanity differently. It's not hard to understand why ER's have happened. Especially if you are high T, male lions will kill all the cubs of their new pride, based af. Anyways I don't want to harm anyone( right now) but my life fucking sucks and it's outta my control :feelsthink:

Same, it's being constantly reminded of a society where you see others succeed just because they were born with the right genes and we weren't. I don't want to harm others, but for my entire life I've fantasised about it and even discussed it semi-seriously in primary school with some other boys that were bullying victims.

Society treats us like trash and many in situations similar to us have committed suicide, why should we go down without a fight? :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Same, it's being constantly reminded of a society where you see others succeed just because they were born with the right genes and we weren't. I don't want to harm others, but for my entire life I've fantasised about it and even discussed it semi-seriously in primary school with some other boys that were bullying victims.

Society treats us like trash and many in situations similar to us have committed suicide, why should we go down without a fight? :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
It's really messed up, I imagine if I was a Chad, and some incel wasted me, not cool. I don't think anyone has the right to steal another persons life, or steal anything for that matter. But why do normies have the right to steal my respect? Why do women only go for fucking top tier men? It's wrong. Then again, the whole fucking world is wrong. We have to eat other living beings just to survive, human history is filled with war, it's a shit show all around. Humanity honestly doesn't need to go on. Just to add to this, human biology ect, life is fucking terrible :lul:

Last edited by a moderator: