Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I turned 18

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
A few months ago, I turned 18. In a few more months, I will officially graduate high school. I feel as if I never got a childhood, as if I’m still too young for all this. And yet it’s gone. The easiest time to make friends, slipped through my fingers with only one fellowcel friend left

A few months ago, I turned 18. In a few more months, I will officially graduate high school. I feel as if I never got a childhood, as if I’m still too young for all this. And yet it’s gone. The easiest time to make friends, slipped through my fingers with only one fellowcel friend left
you are in this forum user since you are 15 years old

bro no wonder ... fakecel...

someone who is here so early, then it has no wonder if you are not ascending

I’m also class of 2023 bro, it’s fucking over I wish I joined in 2020 too man I’ve been browsing this freshman year.

judging by your join date you been posting here since u were 15.... I swear fucking "in the school" youngcels are more than half users here:feelsseriously:

bro rotted here since his puberty JFL could have tried to leave this hive and looksmax n shiet but no :feelshaha:

The truceldom of someone is defined not by join date but by age, therefore I'm way more trucel than you. Enter college then we talk

judging by your join date you been posting here since u were 15.... I swear fucking "in the school" youngcels are more than half users here:feelsseriously:
Some of us have eye disorders mf. Things that obviously set us apart from the rest, to where we know that we’ll be screwed

Nystagmus, flat feet, autism, don’t swing arms when I walk, acne, family issues. I have a right to be here.

Nystagmus
nystagmus+gif.gif

I turned 22 recently , wish i was 18 tbh

well, welcome to adult life bro, its fucking over now
its a...its a downward spiral to the end, nothing more

bro rotted here since his puberty JFL could have tried to leave this hive and looksmax n shiet but no :feelshaha:
Multiple eye surgeries to no avail, I have tried

15 is really young for starting using the forum . you didn't even finish your growth

Zoomer takeover.

Kind of depressing actually.

Bro take my advice and get off this forum, I would advise to do everything in your power to not be a loser. Everything after 18-22 goes down hill, these are your prime years (physically), you have the most energy and you look the best. So do yourself a big favor and don't waste it in here

Me too. I turned 18 last December though I dropped out of highschool at 16 due to physical bullying and mental health problems. I didnt graduate.

Me too. I turned 18 last December though I dropped out of highschool at 16 due to physical bullying and mental health problems. I didnt graduate.
Your parents didn’t get angry?

Also nice we have the same birth month @Magicmirror

18-21/22ish is still young. Are you gonna go college/uni?

You have nystagmus? How does it feel? Does your vision shake?

Your parents didn’t get angry?
It was a battle...I had to keep ducking classes by hiding in toilets or mosques to avoid the bullying and fool my parents that I was going because they didn't believe me. Eventually they just left me alone in my room when my nose got broken and they were informed of the exclusion of the kids who got caught on camera.
Also nice we have the same birth month @Magicmirror
Let's gooooo December :feelsaww:

It was a battle...I had to keep ducking classes by hiding in toilets or mosques to avoid the bullying and fool my parents that I was going because they didn't believe me. Eventually they just left me alone in my room when my nose got broken and they were informed of the exclusion of the kids who got caught on camera.
Fucking stupid degenerates who assaulted you they should’ve been gunned down or public hung.
Let's gooooo December :feelsaww:
Based :feelsautistic:

I'm 20 and my final exams are in a few weeks. Gonna graduate in a few months too.

Brutal

But ur still young, i wish i was ur age.

What are your stats? Height weight race

Wow weird thinking guys who’ve been on here for years are still kids