Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turned 18 today

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Officer
I turned 18 today, shit is brutal, im not doing anything today & im leaving the only friends I have since I finished school.
Its going to go really downhill from here, how bad does it get after this brocels?

People my age are out parting and clubbing, whlist the first thing I do on my birthday is post on an incel form :lul: ill probably get banned anyways since I joined when I wasn't 18

Goodbye (if I get banned), I like a lot of people on this site :)

Last edited:
See you tomorrow, You dont have to leave yaknow, Maybe find some cool brocels to hang out with :)

You're truecel before 18 imo. If you can't succeed in high school, you're fucked. I joined just before turning 19

See you tomorrow, You dont have to leave yaknow, Maybe find some cool brocels to hang out with :)
I wasn't planning on leaving, but ill likely be banned

You were a truecel before 18 or at least an incel

You're truecel before 18 imo. If you can't succeed in high school, you're fucked. I joined just before turning 19
I agree, but some people on this forum believe that you can't be a trucel if you aren't an adult yet

So you have violated the forum rules before this day

most people have no shame or respect for this movement
If I joined before I was 18, how does that mean that I am not part of the "incel" "movement" myself

If I joined before I was 18, how does that mean that I am not part of the "incel" "movement" myself
you lied to the mods when joining, broke the forum rules, just go see if you can still ascend, but know the knowledge of the the blackpill will never leave you.
Low tier god mods 1

how bad does it get after this brocels?
u will be seen not only as a loser but a "dumb" losers if u don't get enough motivation to study and moneymax.( And it is almost impossible to be motivated doing anything when u are a truecel )

Last edited:
youre not a trucel unless u are still here at 25 imo

you lied to the mods when joining, broke the forum rules, just go see if you can still ascend, but know the knowledge of the the blackpill will never leave you.
View attachment 1233216
BRO the kid had probably no friend or people to talk about his inceldom ..

Kids.is mods don`t ban him tho he is truecel

wouldn't be surprised if this dude will get coochie until he is 21

wouldn't be surprised if this dude will get coochie until he is 21
Are you delusional or something :lul:
I am posting on an incel forum on my birthday, but im not an incel right?

I am posting on an incel forum on my birthday, but im not an incel right?
:feelsseriously:

literally anyone can post here, having approved account don't mean shit because there's no way for mods to know who is behind the screen

:feelsseriously:

literally anyone can post here, having approved account don't mean shit because there's no way for mods to know who is behind the screen
Why are you assuming that I am a fakecel just because of my age, without any evidence
You were still an incel at 17/18, just as you are now.
I am probably more of an incel that you tbh

very brutal. This isn't how life was supposed to turn out for us

being the most objective metric that you can measure, tell me, what is your height?
5'6
It doesn't really mean anything since I cant quantify my looks, or my situation as a whole

Its going to go really downhill from here, how bad does it get after this brocels?
For most of us life will just get worse and worse as we age and slowly lose everything
We have nothing to look forward to

Goodbye (if I get banned), I like a lot of people on this site :)
People here overestimate how likely it is for them to be banned

Even obvious fakecels here dont get banned so why would you

> Wouldn't be surprised if this dude will get coochie until he is 21

What were you implying when you commented this?
i mean that many young guys who join this forum at a young age and think it's completely over for them, some of such get girls but later like when they're in college at age of 19-20-21. If you're really 167cm now then it's really over for you i guess.

Ive mentally been on this site since I was 15 I just never joined
All of our souls are binded to this place from birth its our genetic destiny to be here

When I joined It was like I died and my soul was taken to hell once you come here you can never leave
If you try to leave you will return

“See you tomorrow bro”

I agree, but some people on this forum believe that you can't be a trucel if you aren't an adult yet
If you miss early teen love, you're fucked. Once you pass 18, it gets worse each year.

i'd say about 90% of users who are under 20 ascend and vanish

Relatable, I joined 6 months before 19th birthday and I'm still here
Brutal. I'm sure I'll still be for a long time too. You don't acquire 10k+ posts this fast unless you're an absolute rotter

Wrong. You're totally fucked after 18. Things do not get easier after high school. We failed in high school, which is the easiest time to get a gf. If you failed in high school, you already lost! It just gets even worse each passing year