Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I try to ejaculate as many times as I can in 2024

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
last year:

now it is 2024 where I live

I managed 104 ejaculations in 2023. I documented every one of them in the linked thread. So 104 semen releases last year and it is exact number.

vk 1
0 ejaculations this year so far

OP just simply isn't into ejaculating into his own hand so he goes for women, which is why he only managed to ejaculate 104 :chad:

OP just simply isn't into ejaculating into his own hand so he goes for women, which is why he only managed to ejaculate 104 :chad:
104 includes all ejaculations. in my case, it was all masturbation. i am still virgin, still have not visited a prostitute

Based coomercel

first ejaculation this year at vk 11 at 0.01 or 0.02

vk 11
1 ejaculation this year

I was not even fully hard when I came (despite being fully hard while watching the video without touching. i listened to a football match and välillä watched the match and then veeeery slowly touched my penis to keep the erection (which succeeded) but after the match finally ended and i was free to start masturbating i came before even reaching full erection again. this is lifelong premature ejaculation. i last like 5 to 15 seconds no matter what. and they say that if one lasts 10 minutes in masturbation, real sex is like six times more stimulating so i would probably ejaculate before/while entering. and i can not do it again for hours. it is painful if i force erection. and i lose interest for at least 12 hours.

Second ejaculation of the year occurred at 16:40-45 local time. I don't know the exact minute. It was SUPER premature, instant!

vk 19
2 ejaculations, both with severe premature ejaculation and muted orgasm

3. ss 0.32

vk 20

4. ss 2.36

vk 20
4 siemensyöksyä vuonna 2024 tähän mennessä

3 in quick succession after a veeeery slow start to the year.

Congratulations, fuck normies, fuck tradcons, fuck religion, fuck women, fuck feminists, fuck them all, you come first

6. ss 15.54
vk 26

vk 31
6 ejaculations this year so far

vk 32

vk 33

sl 17.30 tai 17.15

15 minuutin tarkkuudella

vk 33

seitsemäs siemensyöksy todennäköisesti tänään illalla tai viimeistään yöllä

sl 12.25

vk 34
kuusi siemensyöksyä tänä vuonna tähän mennessä

seitsemäs siemensyöksy todennäköisesti tänään illalla tai viimeistään yöllä
epäonnistuin

vk 35

seitsemäs siemensyöksy 3.55 yöllä. en tänne käynyt kirjaamassa, koska liian kirkas sivusto ja menin nukkumaan tuon jälkeen (tiedän, että on yöteemoja, mutta en tykkää)

I had one 200 per years.

sl 13.45
vk 36
7 siemensyöksyä

sl ke 10.13
sl to 8.2.2024 11.54

vk 39
7 siemensyöksyä tänä vuonna tähän mennessä

I could do 104 by mistake while trying to nofap those are weak numbers.

sl 11.05
vk 40

Dont know the last time i fapped. Has to be weeks

104 Is nothing , even If you Average once Every 2 days its About 170 :feelskek:

Wow, i don't care

8. ss 13.29

vk 41
8 siemensyöksyä
sl ei tänään ainakaan vielä

9. ss välillä 17.45-35 (arvioisin, varmaa on, että jonkin verran viiden jälkeen, mutta ennen kuutta)
parempi orgasmi kuin reilut neljä tuntia aikaisemmin!

selvää on, että en pysty kahteen siemensyöksyyn maksullisen kanssa missään olosuhteissa, jos aika alle neljä tuntia. Eikä ole mitään järkeä ottaa yli neljän tunnin aikaa. Puoli tuntia olen edes harkinnut, ongelma on varsinkin talvella, että pitäisi talvikamppeet riisua (ja pukea) alasti asti, käydä suihkussa, maksaa, ei paljon aikaa jää itse asiaan, jos yhtään. En taida mennä koskaan. Tunti vähintään 200 euroa halvimman ulkomaalaisen kanssa, täsmälleen kaksi kertaa puolen tunnin hinta. Näin Suomessa. Muissa maissa, esim. Itävallassa tunti maksaa 100 euroa eli puolet Suomen hinnasta, mutta tunnin hinta Itävallassa ja Saksassa on aivan jotain muuta kuin puoli tuntia kertaa kaksi. Siellä on järkevää ottaa tunti, Suomessa ei. Samoin Venäjällä. Venäjällä puoli tuntia maksoi melkein saman kuin tunnin aika.

vk 41
9 siemensyöksyä
sl ei tänään vieläkään, todennäköisesti ei ollenkaan

äsken kymmenes

Ejaculation makes me feel even more empty and low afterwards. I’m not doing it anymore. I encourage others to find the strength to do the same.

Ejaculation makes me feel even more empty and low afterwards. I’m not doing it anymore. I encourage others to find the strength to do the same.
I have prostate problems and I forced myself to ejaculate last night before going to bed because I had such bad feeling of needing to pee despite the bladder being almost empty. Several days now ruined because needing to pee all the time and very bad feeling if even half a deciliter of urea is in my bladder. It was nearly a week since last time, I was not horny at all, but I did it only for prostate reasons. But it is difficult to get it up when the prostate is inflamed.

I try not to drink anything for 5-8 hours before going to bed, but still my prostate wakes me up several times from sleep just to pee a very little amount, almost nothing. But still that amount wakes me up. And before I wake up, in my dreams I have the urge to go to the toilet! My prostate condition affects the content of my dreams.

I have had this prostate inflammation problem since being a teen or pre-teen. Cold is bad for prostate and I live in cold climate in (not southern) Finland and don't have an automobile, so I have to bicycle even if it is -35 Celsius degrees like many times this winter.

what does vk mean?

yhdestoista siemensyöksy 15.20 tai 15.21 tälle videolle, jonka olin nähnyt jo aikaisemmin, sattumalta löysin taas:

tänään on vk 55
11 siemensyöksyä

sl 13.40
vk 59
11 ss:ä

sl 18.15 tai 10
vk 60
11 ejaculations this year so far

Autism discussion
Thou post too many messages on this website without contributing meaningfully to the conversation, also known as spamming or flooding

Username checks out

sl 17.35
vk 61
11 ejaculations this year so far

True. I avERage 500 cooms pER year easily
You will be sterilized for putting me on ignore. I'll put fin and duta in your water now

12. ss 18.54 tai 18.55
vk 61