Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I try to be friends with different foids every week,looks on their faces gives me such joy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Im a glasscell with nerdy looks(Trust me being tall and nerdy is worst then being a short gym-cell),you know the usual and ı must say you guys should all try this.
Worst thing a women can experience is being approached by a sub 8 guy,everytime ı talk to them with my emotionless tired face ı can see the horror in their eyes,they want me to stay away from them as much as possible,ı sleep like a baby every night knowing ı caused another foid to think her type only attracts ugly inkwell guys.
İts much more fun when you refuse to talk to them gently and disrespect them,ı smile everytime a foid tells me to talk properly with her like she is entiteled to be respected by all the dudes.

Based. Approach foids and remind them that you are their looksmatch. You have a right to those foids.

Doing god's work

How tall are you, OP?

I want to try that too, sounds funny as fuck.

May Allah reward you

In what way do you speak to them that’s disrespectful? How does acting like you don’t want to speak to them make them feel insulted when they already probably didn’t want to speak with you?

I disrespect them by not even acknowledging their existence. Fuck them and their ways.

In what way do you speak to them that’s disrespectful? How does acting like you don’t want to speak to them make them feel insulted when they already probably didn’t want to speak with you?
I just point out their hypocrisy when they critisize my working speed or looks and tell her what chad usually tell her.
It makes them go ballıstıc and speak lıke Batman.

JFL so fucking based

(Trust me being tall and nerdy is worst then being a short gym-cell),

:feelshehe: :feelshmm: