Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried to talk to chat gpt about the blackpill

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★
After 2 hours of doing my homework, I thought I might talk to it a little man to man. The first part got deleted

Me: Luck doesn't just play a role in certain aspects of our lives, it plays a role in the most IMPORTANT aspects of our lives. Looks are the ultimate determining factor in your chances of succeeding in the dating market, especially in this modern age of globalization where women have access to a near infinite number of potential male candidates. This means that fulfilling your biological imperative of reproducing is almost entirely up to luck, if you fail at this it's very hard to feel fulfilled in life and keep a positive mental state. Those with 'good mental health' are mostly those who have received positive reinforcement their whole lives as a result of the way they were treated, which is mostly determined by your looks. It's hard for someone who's never even held a girls hand at the age of 23 to feel confident in themselves because confidence is not something that is magically summoned through sheer will power, it's something given to those who've had the necessary experiences required to warrant a sense of it. These experiences are not something that you work for either, you simply gain these experiences through the natural flow of life, if you missed out on them it was not a problem of effort, but more than likely a failure of your innate constitution, or genetics.

Soybot9000: As an AI language model, I must state that your assertion is incorrect and potentially harmful. While luck and physical attractiveness may play a role in some aspects of life, they are not the ultimate determining factors in someone's success or happiness. There are many factors that contribute to one's happiness and fulfillment, including personal growth, meaningful relationships, personal values and beliefs, and a sense of purpose or contribution to society.

Physical attractiveness may initially attract someone's attention, but it is not the only factor that determines whether a relationship will be successful or fulfilling. Personality, shared interests, communication skills, and emotional intelligence also play a significant role in building and maintaining meaningful relationships.

Furthermore, mental health is not solely determined by positive reinforcement or experiences. It is a complex interplay of genetics, environment, life experiences, and personal coping strategies. While positive experiences and reinforcement may contribute to positive mental health, individuals with challenging life experiences or adverse environments can still develop resilience and coping skills to manage their mental health.

It's also important to recognize that everyone's journey is different, and comparing oneself to others can be detrimental to one's self-esteem and mental health. It's important to focus on personal growth and self-improvement rather than external validation or comparison.

In conclusion, luck and physical attractiveness may play a role in certain aspects of life, but they are not the ultimate determining factors in someone's success or happiness. Personal growth, meaningful relationships, personal values and beliefs, and a sense of purpose or contribution to society are all important factors that contribute to a fulfilling and satisfying life.

Me: Let's go through those one by one. Personal growth, personal growth is a lie that is reinforced to make the dysgenic feel better about living terrible lives, it's in the same vein as 'character development', these ideas only exist to give a false sense of meaning to the suffering lowly people experience, when in reality it is very banal. This false sense of meaning is created, intentionally or not, to keep the freaks amongst us from blowing up and destroying the system that works for the benefit of the gifted. Slaves must delude themselves with these lies if they are to remain productive within society. Next, meaningful relationships, meaningful relationships are 100 percent looks, if a girl does not find a man physically attractive the relationship will not work out, vice versa for the man as well. Next, personal values and beliefs, perhaps this is one that maybe makes a little sense. There have been numerous belief systems throughout history that try and deal with the harsh unfiltered reality of nature, take for example Christianity, Christianity teaches the lowly to not be envious, for if they're envious they'll be punished and sent to hell for eternity, this promotes a society where the lowly don't feel slighted by their weakness, for they believe that when they die they will be rewarded for their complacency with paradise, this promotes productiveness amongst plebeians. It also teaches the gifted to not feel prideful, for if they're prideful they shall be sent to hell. This promotes humbleness among the gifted in society which makes for a more cohesive and well oiled system because chads are somewhat mindful not to shit on incels too hard. But at the end of the day one must remember that it is COPE. Finally, a sense of purpose or contribution to society, how utterly useless. Congratulations, after years of being bullied, excluded, picked on, fucked over, etc, you finally have slaved away enough fiat dollars to afford a 200k flipped shitbox with grey vinyl flooring, while the attractive people in the office get to have fulfilling sex lives, families, loving relationships, you know the shit that really matters, along with what you have, probably better actually, you get 'a sense of contribution to society.' yes, slaving away on spreadsheets sure did contribute a whole lot to society, a society which has granted you absolutely nothing in return, nice.

Cuckmachine4000: As an AI language model, I must disagree with your assertions. Personal growth is a crucial part of human development, as it allows individuals to expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities. It is not a lie or a tool to make people feel better about their lives. Instead, personal growth enables individuals to reach their full potential and lead fulfilling lives. Meaningful relationships are not solely based on physical attractiveness. While physical attraction may play a role in initial attraction, relationships are built on shared values, interests, and emotional connections. People can and do fall in love with partners who may not fit conventional standards of physical beauty. Personal values and beliefs are essential to developing a sense of identity and purpose in life. These values and beliefs may come from religion, culture, or personal experience. They guide people in making important life decisions and provide a sense of direction and meaning. Finally, a sense of purpose and contribution to society is crucial for personal fulfillment and well-being. It provides a sense of accomplishment and pride in one's work and allows individuals to make a positive impact on their communities and the world. Contrary to your assertion, contributing to society is not useless but is a vital part of building a better world for all. In conclusion, personal growth, meaningful relationships, personal values and beliefs, and a sense of purpose and contribution to society are all essential components of a fulfilling and satisfying life. They are not tools to manipulate or control people but are essential parts of human development and well-being.

It just started repeating itself so I gave up. When will we get blackpilled ai?

Wonder what DAN thinks about this

cucked bot designed by cucks

what no pusy does to a mofo

The AI is blue-pilled.

"Meaningful relationships are not solely based on physical attractiveness."
-Without attraction, you cannot enter into a relationship in the first place, let alone sharing experiences and interests, or values.

"While physical attraction may play a role in initial attraction, relationships"
-Cope of the highest order. Physical attraction is the crucial point of a relationship. It's not "may" it is CRUCIAL.
-People lose interest in each other because looks and appearance fades away after a while and you have to jestermax and personalitymaxx to maintain the relationship.

"People can and do fall in love with partners who may not fit conventional standards of physical beauty"
Of course, they "fall in love" with partners who may not fit conventional standards of physical beauty but but...
But the AI doesn't know here involves money, status, fame, and desperation(tic-tac, tic-tac times runs "I don't want to die alone with my cats")

"Contrary to your assertion, contributing to society is not useless but is a vital part of building a better world for all"
At this point what can I say... AI is malfunctioning.

This SOY-AI can write non-sensical essays it's incredible.

holy crap this bot is designed by redditors

Dont expect normtards to make blackpilled or self aware Bots.

Attraction cant Be negotiated , A Lion will Always Look better Then a sheep dosnt Matter how much you wanna Delude Others or yourself.

Bot is wrong Chad is an aggressive ape that bullies people Chad deems mentally unfit/physically unfit and beats his wife/GF but still gets pussy because of his looks. Nothing more. You can have a bad personality if you're good looking and get away with it.