Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to get a girls Instagram

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I did get it, but the way she gave it to me was a little forced like she didn't want to give it to me. I will try to text her but tomorrow I don't want to come off as a creep or even more of a creep than she might see me. She also isn't that attractive maybe a 4 but you guys might rate her higher because she is white with blue eyes but she has brown hair so I don't think that qualifies for Stacy right?

Leak it for the brocels

Fakecel for getting a foid to give you her social media account.
Just because she isn’t that attractive doesn’t mean your still incel.
An actual incel/truecel approaches for the rest of his entire life only to be rejected with rude stares.
What are you even doing here as a fakecel?
That stupid nigger still didn't leak the whore's IG. He made plenty of brag threads in the past that are far worse than this.

That stupid nigger still didn't leak the whore's IG. He made plenty of brag threads in the past that are far worse than this.
Brag threads like what?? And i'm not going to leak her IG shes a highschooler.

Fakecel for getting a foid to give you her social media account.
Just because she isn’t that attractive doesn’t mean your still incel.
An actual incel/truecel approaches for the rest of his entire life only to be rejected with rude stares.
What are you even doing here as a fakecel?
Being able to interact with people isn't a qualification of inceldom I thought it was just whether or not you got sex from females?

Brag threads like what?? And i'm not going to leak her IG shes a highschooler.

How is a girl slapping my as, a girl waving at me not even in a platonic sense, or a girl trying to make fun of me by asking to hold my hand a brag?

Just look up her name in the search and scroll for a bit u will find it

t. knows insta of tons of foids, never asked :feelzez:

How is a girl slapping my as, a girl waving at me not even in a platonic sense, or a girl trying to make fun of me by asking to hold my hand a brag?
I can't tell if you're trolling or an actual oblivious retard.