Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid asked to hold my hand today

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
shes a white stacy who i sit next to in english we joke around all the time and she whispered to me that we should hold hands i was confused and moved my hand towards her and she pulled away and laughed

Take the bbcpill boyos

Ban this GrAY ass fakecel nigger

fakecelbrags.is

brutal idk why they are calling you fakecel, literal trueecl

These bragging fags really are pathetic, thinking they're the only ones who have had these shitty moments (without getting to fuck the bitch :feelskek:) when it's not the case, some just have the decency to keep their mouths shut on this incel forum

Im not sure ho this make me a chad or fakecel because he make fun of me all the time calling me fat or ugly a a "joke"

I love how niggas in this thread didn't even read pass the title. :lul:
i was confused and moved my hand towards her and she pulled away and laughed
broooooooooootal

Im not sure ho this make me a chad or fakecel because he make fun of me all the time calling me fat or ugly a a "joke"
You have a Stacy teeheeing with you, while plain beckies ignored my ass whenever I tried to act friendly back in hs :feelsugh:

You have a Stacy teeheeing with you, while plain beckies ignored my ass whenever I tried to act friendly back in hs :feelsugh:
I dont think there is a lesser of the two evils in this situation

Brutal. Imagine ever trusting a toilet in situations like this.

Also, fakecel if you've never been lean.

That's not the same kind of teeheeing as the one they do with Chad.

ban this nigga

These bragging fags really are pathetic, thinking they're the only ones who have had these shitty moments (without getting to fuck the bitch :feelskek:) when it's not the case, some just have the decency to keep their mouths shut on this incel forum

Brutal. Imagine ever trusting a toilet in situations like this.

Also, fakecel if you've never been lean.

That's not the same kind of teeheeing as the one they do with Chad.
True, it' the kind of giggling they do with Chadlites

True, it' the kind of giggling they do with Chadlites
I can really show you picture of myself to show you that im not a good looking nigga like i dont know what you want from me.

shes a white stacy who i sit next to in english we joke around all the time and she whispered to me that we should hold hands i was confused and moved my hand towards her and she pulled away and laughed
It plays with your emotions. You can have your chance if you do what she tells you to do. That's a good thing. Don't take too many chances.

GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGGGAAAAAAA :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

A

Fakecel nigger, hope you get run over by a car (in vidya)

Fakecelbrags

I don't understand why people found this thread so appalling.
Because a white stacy actually sits next to you, because she does not think that sitting next to you will hurt her social status, because teasing is kind of mating game, they play it with chads also. You are a tyron or a tyronlight.

My junior year it was me and this Stacy who was a coal burner on this field trip with 2 teachers because I was in alternative school the Stacy was meanlyjoking around with me and said I want you for your body
I was was slightly chunky only but built in the arms and chest
I looked at her with laughter and disgust because I would have terminated her for simply being a coal burner if I could have gotten away with it. As an adult I laugh at coal burners because I know they will have a bunch of orange kids with different sloped head pavement apes

Because a white stacy actually sits next to you, because she does not think that sitting next to you will hurt her social status, because teasing is kind of mating game, they play it with chads also. You are a tyron or a tyronlight.
Well they are assigned seats so she cant move

My junior year it was me and this Stacy who was a coal burner on this field trip with 2 teachers because I was in alternative school the Stacy was meanlyjoking around with me and said I want you for your body
I was was slightly chunky only but built in the arms and chest
I looked at her with laughter and disgust because I would have terminated her for simply being a coal burner if I could have gotten away with it. As an adult I laugh at coal burners because I know they will have a bunch of orange kids with different sloped head pavement apes
volcel????????

you should have waited until she held out her hand and then got out your dick and put your dick in her hand

grab her wrist first so she can't bull away

Is holding hands with a Stacy that hard at least because it seems it could be done at greeting and greeting like Latino greeting go further like hugs or even kiss on the cheeks?

I remember it was mentioned to us to hug as a greeting for people like being a hugger; it helps with body contact since it won't be a double standard that you only do for some, like women.

Not mentioned standards in school are much lower than IRL, so it should be easier for the OP.

you should have waited until she held out her hand and then got out your dick and put your dick in her hand

I think you need to come back to reality.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Chads.is someone post that pic cuz i lost the picture because I smashed my phone into the ground.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I might be able to help niggas like you out.
whats your height + pp size + place?

based ragecel
And I've bought s22 ultra 256gb because I was depressed. The story is I've bought rtx 3090 strix and didn't work and I've got mad and I've said fuck PC I will quit using a pc and I would SmartphoneMaxxx and I've bought s22 ultra. Later that day my rtx 3090 worked perfectly but the problem was the mainboard. I was mad because I don't know why when I buy something expensive it tends to not work from the beginning only if I curse and burn my nerves with it, then will gonna work. If you return the defected item it takes 2 months and as a wageslave I don't have time to lose and I got mad. Now everything is good or not because I don't have a loyal virgin woman. It's over.

And I've bought s22 ultra 256gb because I was depressed. The story is I've bought rtx 3090 strix and didn't work and I've got mad and I've said fuck PC I will quit using a pc and I would SmartphoneMaxxx and I've bought s22 ultra. Later that day my rtx 3090 worked perfectly but the problem was the mainboard. I was mad because I don't know why when I buy something expensive it tends to not work from the beginning only if I curse and burn my nerves with it, then will gonna work. If you return the defected item it takes 2 months and as a wageslave I don't have time to lose and I got mad. Now everything is good or not because I don't have a loyal virgin woman. It's over.
brutal, no such thing as a loyal virgin woman these days

GrAYcel LARP

brutal, no such thing as a loyal virgin woman these days
It's over. Chad only of course. They tattoo Chad name on their skin aka This is Chad Property. If you look attractive women would kill themselves for you. They will fight over you. They will betray and forget their families for you. But of course you have to look like Chris Hemsworth or Jason Mamoa.