Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female friend sends mixed signals

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I guess I might be miss interpreting but my "oneitis" sends mixed signals because whenever tyrones or anyone says she is my girl or asks if we are dating she shuts it down immediately without hesitation or even a light hearted tone but she often hugs or leans her head on my shoulder when we talk but shes also just a very nice person to a fault and does some of these things with some other guys.

don't go for it, heartbreak isn't worth it

Would she be sending mixed signals to to a guy she's genuinely attracted to? Nope. She would express her interest very clearly

That's what more men need to understand

Would she be sending mixed signals to to a guy she's genuinely attracted to? Nope. She would express her interest very clearly

this

You have a female "friend." That mogs half the forum. Also, you said that she "often hugs or leans her head on [your] shoulder when [you] talk." That's a big fakecel moment, bro. And you also mentioned that she does this thing to other guys, so maybe you're a normie. :feelssus:
Thats just the type of person she is she let a kid that was uglier shorter and fatter than me and sped hug her just because she didnt want to reject him

Last edited:

True, when a girl is really attracted to a guy, she makes herself understood very clearly.

First mistake : having a female friend

Nigga mogs me to another dimension

She's not interested in you, some girls are just like that with legit everybody. I think the word normies use to describe these kinds of girls is "quirky". It's not that uncommon. I'm very observant, and I understand human interactions very well, even if they don't come to me naturally.

Some foids are just touchy and will do everything with friends except fuck or kiss. Means nothing. Jfl at saying a girl hugging you or leaning on you is fakecel. Until you are fucking the foid you can’t be sure she likes you. I had 3 foid “friends”/acquaintances hugging me and shit. 2 have boyfriends, and the other is married. Low iqcels here would probably think I was slaying them jfl. They acted the same with this other fatcel they know.

The good news is she doesn't find you repulsive so at least you have something to work with btw you seem like a fakecel.