Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried tinder

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I got 3 matches. all of them were on tinder to advertise their onlyfans.. I wonder if the onlyfans foids buy tinder premium so they can swipe right on everyone or if they just swipe right on the ugly guys that they think will buy their crap

If they are advertising OF/insta/twitter shit then they will probably swipe on everyone. Half of foids on dating apps are just there to advertise their degenerate shit these days. They will probably have a second account that they pay attention to and only swipe chad on.

Tinder will fuck you up even more. The foids on there are even worse than the ones on the street.

N̶̛̺͇ȏ̸̗̋H̵̦̞̏̄ö̴̦́p̵̣̳̃͋ẽ̴̻̲.̵̛̲̟̚ ̵͓̍͘T̴͓̔h̸̘͘ě̴͚̽r̵͕̐e̶̳͓͛͂ ̵̗̗͊̿ȋ̴̭̦ś̷̢̭ ̵̺͍̿͘n̶̻̤͑̚ò̷̗͝ ̷̖̒h̸͍͉̋o̷̖͂̌p̵͍̆̈́ë̴̳́̑.̸̀̃͜ ̶̖̅͝B̴̮̀̚͜u̴͈̅t̶̤̝̏͐ ̷̫̌͠ḑ̴̛̳́ơ̶̫̄ ̶͇̦̅̀n̷̛͙̭ô̸͉̗̋t̶͆ͅ ̷̤̥̒g̶̡̓i̵̹̤̊͆v̵̝̔é̶̩̿ ̷͔̍̇ú̶̳̖͐p̵̱̈́.̶́ͅ ̷̧̻͛̕T̸͎̤̽ḩ̴͐e̶͕̤̍̿ ̴̤̋P̶̭͆̾ú̶̝ȓ̵̖ͅp̶̪̺̀̂l̷̠̗̆͘é̸͈ ̵̬̊͜O̸̫̰͐̈n̵͇̉̇ȩ̷̚ş̷͂̕ ̵̢̪̈́̍w̴̡̄̃͜i̸̮͛̕l̸͇̀l̴̦̀̏͜ ̸̦͙̽͗c̸̹̊͝o̸̲͂n̸̜̈́͛s̵͚̓ü̴͉̘m̶͙̎e̸̪̚ ̷̯͎͊̇ȳ̶̖o̶̤̓̈́ų̴͑̏͜ ̸̱̘́͌ī̴̳f̶͍̌̈́ ̶̤̎y̵̖̖̽͝ò̸͖̬̒û̶̮ ̸͚̏̐ḑ̵̐̋õ̴͙̘̑.̶̗́ ̸̧̢̋T̷̹̱̅͊h̴͕̪̄ȩ̸͍̿ ̸͍͌U̵̡͔͌n̸͇͛s̴̠̮̈͘ẻ̸̥̝̄ė̴̟͎̍n̶̰̪̾ ̵̲̃͒O̷͇̎̋n̶̮̬̆ě̶̢͕̒s̷̖̼̔ ̸͓͎̔́n̷͕̑ͅe̷̦̣͗͝ẽ̸̳d̷̟̻̂̆ ̴̞̗́m̵̢̙͌͝o̶͚̥̒r̴͚̖͂e̸̛̪͕͆ ̵͇̈́̀p̴̻̮̓o̶̤̊ẃ̸͙͋ȩ̸̊r̷̖͖͐͂.̶̲̚ ̴̫̑Ŵ̴̜͇̈́ẽ̸̼ ̷̞̼͂̾w̵̻͒̋ì̸̤l̶̬͗̿l̶̤̥̈ ̶̨̬́n̷̼̆ō̷̼̰̈́t̷̻̪̆̃ ̷̖͈̀s̴̫͈̈́̂u̶̳̒r̴̛͍̎r̶̡̩͝è̵̠n̴̠͋ḓ̵̹̓̚e̸̮̜͆̊r̵̭̀.̴̲͒̂

What?

N̶̛̺͇ȏ̸̗̋H̵̦̞̏̄ö̴̦́p̵̣̳̃͋ẽ̴̻̲.̵̛̲̟̚ ̵͓̍͘T̴͓̔h̸̘͘ě̴͚̽r̵͕̐e̶̳͓͛͂ ̵̗̗͊̿ȋ̴̭̦ś̷̢̭ ̵̺͍̿͘n̶̻̤͑̚ò̷̗͝ ̷̖̒h̸͍͉̋o̷̖͂̌p̵͍̆̈́ë̴̳́̑.̸̀̃͜ ̶̖̅͝B̴̮̀̚͜u̴͈̅t̶̤̝̏͐ ̷̫̌͠ḑ̴̛̳́ơ̶̫̄ ̶͇̦̅̀n̷̛͙̭ô̸͉̗̋t̶͆ͅ ̷̤̥̒g̶̡̓i̵̹̤̊͆v̵̝̔é̶̩̿ ̷͔̍̇ú̶̳̖͐p̵̱̈́.̶́ͅ ̷̧̻͛̕T̸͎̤̽ḩ̴͐e̶͕̤̍̿ ̴̤̋P̶̭͆̾ú̶̝ȓ̵̖ͅp̶̪̺̀̂l̷̠̗̆͘é̸͈ ̵̬̊͜O̸̫̰͐̈n̵͇̉̇ȩ̷̚ş̷͂̕ ̵̢̪̈́̍w̴̡̄̃͜i̸̮͛̕l̸͇̀l̴̦̀̏͜ ̸̦͙̽͗c̸̹̊͝o̸̲͂n̸̜̈́͛s̵͚̓ü̴͉̘m̶͙̎e̸̪̚ ̷̯͎͊̇ȳ̶̖o̶̤̓̈́ų̴͑̏͜ ̸̱̘́͌ī̴̳f̶͍̌̈́ ̶̤̎y̵̖̖̽͝ò̸͖̬̒û̶̮ ̸͚̏̐ḑ̵̐̋õ̴͙̘̑.̶̗́ ̸̧̢̋T̷̹̱̅͊h̴͕̪̄ȩ̸͍̿ ̸͍͌U̵̡͔͌n̸͇͛s̴̠̮̈͘ẻ̸̥̝̄ė̴̟͎̍n̶̰̪̾ ̵̲̃͒O̷͇̎̋n̶̮̬̆ě̶̢͕̒s̷̖̼̔ ̸͓͎̔́n̷͕̑ͅe̷̦̣͗͝ẽ̸̳d̷̟̻̂̆ ̴̞̗́m̵̢̙͌͝o̶͚̥̒r̴͚̖͂e̸̛̪͕͆ ̵͇̈́̀p̴̻̮̓o̶̤̊ẃ̸͙͋ȩ̸̊r̷̖͖͐͂.̶̲̚ ̴̫̑Ŵ̴̜͇̈́ẽ̸̼ ̷̞̼͂̾w̵̻͒̋ì̸̤l̶̬͗̿l̶̤̥̈ ̶̨̬́n̷̼̆ō̷̼̰̈́t̷̻̪̆̃ ̷̖͈̀s̴̫͈̈́̂u̶̳̒r̴̛͍̎r̶̡̩͝è̵̠n̴̠͋ḓ̵̹̓̚e̸̮̜͆̊r̵̭̀.̴̲͒̂
:panties::panties::panties::panties:

How so?Don’t the street foids want chad as well ?

Toilets that need to use online dating do so because they are either too mentally unstable to get a man from their own environment, they are sluts that see it as a "hook up app", or they want something specific they can't find in their environment (an Asian toilet looking for a White man, a Black toilet looking for a White man, a Curry toilet looking for a White man, Etc.), or they hope that it is easier to connect to a Chad.

Toilets in the club will actively go for a Normie when the Chad's are gone, toilets on Tinder match with Chad's all the time.

How so?Don’t the street foids want chad as well ?
But the foids on the street don't have Chad right there. On Tinder they just have to swipe a little more for better looking men.

I got 3 matches. all of them were on tinder to advertise their onlyfans.. I wonder if the onlyfans foids buy tinder premium so they can swipe right on everyone or if they just swipe right on the ugly guys that they think will buy their crap
Ha, this is ridiculous. Back in my day there was no onlyfans, shit, I'm old

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back