Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried out dating again… this one hurt me pretty bad.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
TW: pseudo bragging, high octane suicide fuel

So I was gone for a while if anybody has noticed.

Initially it was because I was wageslaving hard with my two jobs while helping my father build his (enormous) shed on my parents property during the weekends. They know I have no relationship so they take it for granted that I spend the weekends helping them out.

So I was just to exhausted to participate in this forum in a creative manner.

Funnily, the work progressed good and gave me a feeling of accomplishment. Some part of my reptile brain used this to convince me to try dating again by giving me false hope.

I re-installed tinder and some other dating aps and started swiping. I added my best photo (the one where the light is such that it hides my ace scars somewhat).

I also wrote a bio were I, obviously satirically, pretended to be some millionaire who tames sharks as a hobby and teachers them to give yoga lessons to old people. (I know its super cringe but that’s your brain on hopeium, also it will be relevant later on).

This went good with the work since I could do it on the side.

I had several non-bot matches with which I had good rapport (talking about hobby’s and my teaching job) before they just stopped responding (nothing new here).

So then there was one girl that kept talking to me became she found my bio funny and wanted to meet one of those yoga-sharks. She knew it was just a joke but we kept running with it. She was cute, a 6/10 if she lost some weight, but I was not thinking about that then because I was just happy about the situation.

Two weeks ago we met for a date in a local restaurant (I initiated carefully) and it went verry good. We talked and joked around for hours (she kept insisting on seeing a yoga shark, but I avoided). Also, we discussed our mutual interest for urban exploring.

At the evening, she had the idea of us going to an old industrial site at the city edge (I live in a harbor city with many silos and processing buildings). However, before that she insisted we go to her place so she could change.

She actually invited me (am man she had personally met just 5 hours ago) into her otherwise empty apartment and gave me something to drink while she was changing in her room. I’m just mentioning that to prove that I don’t give off creepy murder vibes.

So after that we went exploring (it was already dark) and at no point did it seem that she was afraid of me.

We separated and agreed to meet again the next week.

We chatted every day until then and she kept asking about this yoga shark. So I had an idea:

The company I’m working for knows another company that creates custom made plush animals/things for advertising purposes. You could choose some plush animal (a shark, for example) and then embroider some text or logo on it.

I ordered a “certified yoga shark” but it would arrive after our next date.

The next date (last weekend) also went pretty good and she was excited when I vaguely implied her that one of my sharks is on its way to the city (I know, super cringe). We again agreed to meet the following weekend (last weekend).

However, over the following days she grew distant and answered slower and with fewer words.

I tried not to be pushy but the evening before our scheduled date I had to know if she was still down to it.

She did not answer but I went to the restaurant (agreed upon time and place) regardless hoping she would show up.

Well, she did not and did not write anything. I wrote her one last message asking her if she is alright. However, still radio silence.

Part of my wants to go to her place and confront her but it’s a no-win situation.

The shark arrived just now and is sitting on my desk while I’m writing this. Its really cute but I will throw it away for obvious reasons.

This hurt my especially bad, it really feels like a permanent punch in the gut. Eve my coworker asked me if I was ok. I said I was just tired.

I’m not even angry at her (tho I should be) I’m just vaguely angry at myself for giving in to false hope.

If I did not have this forum to vent I would probably kill myself.

ca5.png

Last edited:
read every word

I unironically think you have a shot at ascending. You have gotten matches which mogs me to the moon and back, and you have actually gotten a date that went well. Doesn't it mean you are around normie level? You can make it.

I unironically think you have a shot at ascending. You have gotten matches which mogs me to the moon and back, and you have actually gotten a date that went well. Doesn't it mean you are around normie level? You can make it.

Hope is the worst thing you could possibly have. But we can't help it sometimes. That reptile brain.

She probably thinks that you're weird for not fucking her in her apartment.

Bro, she invited you to her apartment...

Fakecels.is @Incelius Savage

I fucked up the time: The failed date was last weekend, the second date was the weekend before and the first date was the weekend before that.

Maybe try sending it to her as a Hail Mary?
What would be the point? Just thinking about her now makes me ill.

I think that as well and will keep trying when I feel better. But I never got that far, this was an once-in-a-decade event for me.

She probably thinks that you're weird for not fucking her in her apartment.

Bro, she invited you to her apartment...

gun-to-head-nodding.gif

As a non Chad you have to accept that this is always a possibility when attempting to date. However, you got a few dates and they went well this tells me you can ascend with enough effort. I can’t imagine myself going on a successful date with a foid

As a non Chad you have to accept that this is always a possibility when attempting to date. However, you got a few dates and they went well this tells me you can ascend with enough effort. I can’t imagine myself going on a successful date with a foid
Yea, I understand I’m privileged in that regard (if you can call it that) but right now it feels worse than the “comfortable” hopelessness I usually experience.

I'm inclined to think you must've done something that she didn't like, even if she didn't tell you (they usually don't). I don't understand how she wouldn't at least tell you "I'm not interested anymore" after going on 3 dates.

This is such a sad story :cryfeels:

Don't throw the shark away...

I'm inclined to think you must've done something that she didn't like, even if she didn't tell you (they usually don't). I don't understand how she wouldn't at least tell you "I'm not interested anymore" after going on 3 dates.
Non-chad men (and their feelings) are absolutely disposable to foids. And the others are right: I probably was too passive.

This is such a sad story :cryfeels:

Don't throw the shark away...
Sry bro, but I already did. Looking at it was just painful. :feelscry:

You ran the old yoga shark game huh?

Whatever you do, do not go to her house. All you can do is go radio silent yourself and hope the bitch thinks of you and hits you up again. Sorry OP

Mogs me to utter suicide

Initially it was because I was wageslaving hard with my two jobs while helping my father build his (enormous) shed on my parents property during the weekends. They know I have no relationship so they take it for granted that I spend the weekends helping them out.

Funnily, the work progressed good and gave me a feeling of accomplishment. Some part of my reptile brain used this to convince me to try dating again by giving me false hope.

I re-installed tinder and some other dating aps and started swiping. I added my best photo (the one where the light is such that it hides my ace scars somewhat).

I also wrote a bio were I, obviously satirically, pretended to be some millionaire who tames sharks as a hobby and teachers them to give yoga lessons to old people. (I know its super cringe but that’s your brain on hopeium, also it will be relevant later on).

I had several non-bot matches with which I had good rapport (talking about hobby’s and my teaching job) before they just stopped responding (nothing new here).

So then there was one girl that kept talking to me became she found my bio funny and wanted to meet one of those yoga-sharks. She knew it was just a joke but we kept running with it. She was cute, a 6/10 if she lost some weight, but I was not thinking about that then because I was just happy about the situation.

Two weeks ago we met for a date in a local restaurant (I initiated carefully) and it went verry good. We talked and joked around for hours (she kept insisting on seeing a yoga shark, but I avoided). Also, we discussed our mutual interest for urban exploring.

At the evening, she had the idea of us going to an old industrial site at the city edge (I live in a harbor city with many silos and processing buildings). However, before that she insisted we go to her place so she could change.

She actually invited me (am man she had personally met just 5 hours ago) into her otherwise empty apartment and gave me something to drink while she was changing in her room. I’m just mentioning that to prove that I don’t give off creepy murder vibes.

So after that we went exploring (it was already dark) and at no point did it seem that she was afraid of me.

We chatted every day until then and she kept asking about this yoga shark. So I had an idea:

The company I’m working for knows another company that creates custom made plush animals/things for advertising purposes. You could choose some plush animal (a shark, for example) and then embroider some text or logo on it.

The next date (last weekend) also went pretty good and she was excited when I vaguely implied her that one of my sharks is on its way to the city (I know, super cringe). We again agreed to meet the following weekend (last weekend).

However, over the following days she grew distant and answered slower and with fewer words.

I tried not to be pushy but the evening before our scheduled date I had to know if she was still down to it.

She did not answer but I went to the restaurant (agreed upon time and place) regardless hoping she would show up.

Well, she did not and did not write anything. I wrote her one last message asking her if she is alright. However, still radio silence.

Part of my wants to go to her place and confront her but it’s a no-win situation.

The shark arrived just now and is sitting on my desk while I’m writing this. Its really cute but I will throw it away for obvious reasons.

This hurt my especially bad, it really feels like a permanent punch in the gut. Eve my coworker asked me if I was ok. I said I was just tired.

I’m not even angry at her (tho I should be) I’m just vaguely angry at myself for giving in to false hope.

ca5.png
My impression is that
1. She started dating another guy more seriously, and cut you loose.

2. You came across as trying too hard, instead of being a bit cocky in frame.

ca5.png
Do you not read this forum if you have to try it's already over

My impression is that

That first one is gonna sting OP even more.

That first one is gonna sting OP even more.
It shouldn't !

He was in the game.

This girl was ALREADY online, and had been on ten dates.

One of those plates got more serious, and she had time invested in it.

Maybe it was a rich buxxer.

I'm saying that, op was by no means rejected...unless he gave off desperate vibes.

I keep things like the yoga plush shark in my room to remind me of reality, how people see me and to never try being someone again for that exact reason, it always ends in tears after the false hope gets destroyed. You should have kept the Sharky

wtf is a yoga shark?

a plushie?

confused

...and hope the bitch thinks of you and hits you up again. Sorry OP
Lol, winning the lottery is more likely.

she dipped because cringe cuck OP didnt smash her pussy when she was essentially begging for it. fucking cucked.is

she left because you didnt smash you fucking idiot.
Yea, I should have noticed that with all the dating experience I have…
Seriously, that’s what no teen love does to a mf: You have no clue what to do later in life. All you get is feminist bullshit about all the thing you are not supposed to do.

My impression is that

I agree with 1. but I’m not sure about 2. I especially avoided being a tryhard.

wtf is a yoga shark?

a plushie?

confused
Well read the fucking post for fucks sake man.

Brutal that you can't even be mad at the foid for not even deigning to reply to you. It truly is over.

Brutal that you can't even be mad at the foid for not even deigning to reply to you. It truly is over.
Mental castration…

Good thing this forum exists to put thinks into perspective.

shouldve been less serious and tried to fk her before blocking u for chad

she was probably just wante to fuck, now others will come to her apartment and do what u didint

shouldve been less serious and tried to fk her before blocking u for chad
she was probably just wante to fuck, now others will come to her apartment and do what u didint
hindsight is 20/20, should have made my move while we were urban exploring…

Well...

Mogs the fuck out of me I guess

Yeah, she invited him to the apartment. But how do you proceed from there? You yo over her and kiss the toilet?

Yeah, she invited him to the apartment. But how do you proceed from there? You yo over her and kiss the toilet?
You are supposed to take a huge risk and the chances of success are determined by your looks.

Sad shit, man, I feel for you. Also JFL at the number of niggas in this thread acting like OP's possibly timid behaviour had anything to do with his being ghosted, rather than her simply matching with a better looking guy and losing interest

Mogs me at having a date

Cool story, fakecel

The foid was fucking Chad and being intimate with Chad, and so she left. it's impossible for anyone who isn't Chad to get a girl.

Wait I thought we weren’t allowed to talk about dates we’ve had regardless of how long ago or how bad they went???