Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I tried my sisters breast milk

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
My younger sister had a kid a few weeks ago and she left 2 bottle of breast milk that she pumped in the fridge. I tried a little bit of it and taste pretty sweet. Different then regular cow milk more watery.

My younger sister had a kid a few weeks ago and she left 2 bottle of breast milk that she pumped in the fridge. I tried a little bit of it and taste pretty sweet. Different then regular cow milk more watery.
this makes me wonder what my oneitis' milk would taste like :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Should try it straight from the "tap" next time :feelsEhh:

try her tuna fisch

incels.is moment

How low can you go?

Drinking milk homelander

degenerates.is

Try them with cereal

I asked my older sister for some when she had a baby to healthmax, but her husband said no.

First I was like :feelsohgod:

Then I was like :feelspuke:

I really did ask her, but it was too late because her baby grew up, so I told her I'll wait until she has another kid. But she hasn't had a new one and is too old to have kids now. I'd imagine her husband would say no.

Why the fuck do humans think it's more appropriate to drink the breast milk of an animal you're not related to at all than that of a human you're related to? jfl
:shock::worryfeels::feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsautistic:

Why the fuck do humans think it's more appropriate to drink the breast milk of an animal you're not related to at all than that of a human you're related to? jfl
I think it's taboo because if you will start freely discussing about it, then it will became obvious that:

1.being breastfeed is extremely important for a kid's development.
Not being breastfeed leads to stunted development.
2. Women don't want to breastfeed ugly babies because breastfeeding is very intimate activity. They don't want to be intimate with sick ugly babies.
The rest of the soyciety doesn't care about proper development of uggos because they don't have any worth in the eyes of a soyciety.
3. Even if it will be proven that drinking human [ female ] breast milk will greatly improve everyone's health and cure some incurable illnesses, soyciety will do nothing about it. Because for healthy good-looking breeders and Chads it's not a problem to suck his girlfriend or wife's boobs and for the rest...see point 2.

this is why i love this website

@AFsShouldntExist :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I wud fk my sister if I cud :ahegao:
no shame :cool:

absolutely based

WHAT THE FUCK.