Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried celfishing on Tinder with StBlackop2cel and got a match with my true looksmatch

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
I used StMorgan's pic (the newer one where he tried to looksmax a bit) on Tinder to get my daily dose of suicide fuel and matched with my true looksmatch (I mog him quite a bit). We have talked for two days now and had a lot in common. Now she wants to meet up and I can't go because I had to admit that I was just trolling her. JFL.

hello brother

Jfl, just Blackops2celfish bro

I used StMorgan's pic (the newer one where he tried to looksmax a bit) on Tinder to get my daily dose of suicide fuel and matched with my true looksmatch (I mog him quite a bit). We have talked for two days now and had a lot in common. Now she wants to meet up and I can't go because I had to admit that I was just trolling her. JFL.
hello brother
:what:

Will the real modus coperandi please stand up?

There’s hope

hello brother

Lol I tried to change my user name because you postmog me and I went LDARmaxing for a year. But unfortunately it's not possible anymore (it was back then).

Lol I tried to change my user name because you postmog me and I went LDARmaxing for a year. But unfortunately it's not possible anymore (it was back then).
i never bothered to ask the mods for a change because you weren't active.
idk I don't really mind. people probably know me by my avatar anyway.
I went LDARmaxing for a year
brothers not only in name, but in spirit, too.

Why did you admit? Should have gone there and watched her looking for you.

Why don't you introduce her to your 'friend' (yourself)

She probably just wants to meet up to make fun of StMorgan and ridicule him. There are no unicorns out there. Maybe I agree to meet her and watch her from afar.

What if your "looksmatch" is an incel who knows who St. BlackOps2cel is and is just playing with you?

What if your "looksmatch" is an incel who knows who St. BlackOps2cel is and is just playing with you?

Would be great tbh. Maybe I would find a kindred spirit.

Just go and record the reactions of her being impatient for her "date".

That is a good idea. there is a high chance OP mogs blackops2cel and she might stay around

Well why should someone who looks like StMorgan throw away his once in a lifetime chance to get a date just to introduce her to a slightly less subhuman looking guy?

I would go there and say something like Morgane was an exchange student and had to fly away to his country to save the white race against the rapefugees.
You present yourself as his friend and see how she would react.
But there is a chance an incel catfished you.

Invite her to cuckbucks for coffee on the condition she pays.

Keep texting and if you need to go on the date, do it. Either way tell her due to being anxious about your looks and panicking, you picked a fake photo, so you didn't have to show yourself, but you took one that didn't look to much "better" (jfl) than you, because you didn't wanna play her. Basically run BDD larp game. She will probably be positively surprised.

Good luck.

Last edited: