Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I touched a woman’s legs with fishnets

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was in middle school and I was a talkative nt kid and taller than most ,I was sitting next to a Stacy teacher who was wearing a mini skirt and fishnets with it showing her long legs, she was the hottest shit ever in her 30s

Her mini skirt also had a zip on the crack of her ass we were joking that someone should open that and insert their Dick lmfao :feelsLSD:it was that fucking hot

It was the most sexually arousing year for me , most teachers were hot as fuck prime woman we were even jerking off in the toilets :feelsLSD:

So this teacher was wearing her prime attire this day high heels +fishnets +mini skirt ,I was sitting next to her when her ear ring got tangled in her fishnets then I as a motivated low inhib kid reached out and tried to untangle it and touched her fucking legs , she was like shocked kinda but knew she couldn’t do shit to a semi popular loser kid in middle school

It was good and I think every attractive teacher knew every male student was jerking off to them ,very orgasmic experiences, we are literally jerking off everywhere even in class

Those days everyone jerked of to teachers and I still try to find their pics online and do it again , never gets old

That’s why I’m kinda attracted more to middle aged good looking woman

@Mecoja @Schery6 @Ika-Sama

Moggs me for being low-inhib enough to have circle jerks in the toilets

Haha yes me too totally I love me some middle aged woman NOW GET OFF MY DICK FEDS :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Yeah I’d gladly date and live together with a 30-40 year old prime babe (for me this is something else entirely)

Low inhib mogs me, once called a teacher pretty during the class and she ignored it with stone cold face. It was a cringe moment.

Moggs me for being low-inhib enough to have circle jerks in the toilets
I was jerking alone tho my fantasy was me jerking everywhere I can ,jerked off in all of my friends houses and pool toilets and cars and site gazebos in front of all houses and in class !

Low inhib mogs me, once called a teacher pretty during the class and she ignored it with stone cold face. It was a cringe moment.
I was literally having platonic love relationships with teachers Beckie teachers wanted to kiss me and I rejected them and only gotten smooches from Stacy teachers ,I was a fucking king compared to today

I was jerking alone tho my fantasy was me jerking everywhere I can ,jerked off in all of my friends houses and pool toilets and cars and site gazebos in front of all houses and in class !
The most exotic place I jerked off was in the store room of my school gym.

The most exotic place I jerked off was in the store room of my school gym.
Ohh the school pool showers were great too for Me but yours is better

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @Lebensmüder @Meus @Nemesis

She must be so hot :ahegao:

She must be so hot :ahegao:
I still remember her after a decade she was fine as fuck ,I was acting like I was sleeping in class but I was actually looking at her legs and high heels when she was walking next to me from down

I still remember her after a decade she was fine as fuck ,I was acting like I was sleeping in class but I was actually looking at her legs and high heels when she was walking next to me from down
In my school some of my friends and I also used to pretend as sleeping to see our hot teachers boobs. My one friend was so horny that he would play with his dick while seeing them he could rape them if we hadn't managed to control him. I wonder if in my country female teachers were allowed to wear mini skirts he would probably raped them:feelshaha::feelshaha:

My one friend was so horny that he would play with his dick while seeing them he could rape them if we hadn't managed to control him
LOL I had a friend like that too ,he would’ve been thrown out if he tried to rape her tho ,which country are you talking about ? All middle eastern country men are absolute piece of shit hypocrites and pretty evil people that do everything and say they are nice Muslims

I
LOL I had a friend like that too ,he would’ve been thrown out if he tried to rape her tho ,which country are you talking about ? All middle eastern country men are absolute piece of shit hypocrites and pretty evil people that do everything and say they are nice Muslims
India:feelsaww:

I still remember where a young atractive (around 30) teacher has joined my school. She was really nice. She always has sat on the desk and showed her long slim legs

I had some hot teachers in school also

Should have gave her a test of chloroform in form of testing perfume for you if it smell good. Then do your job :feelsthink:

Wtf. First of all, you touched a foid's legs. :chad::banhammer: Second, why the fuck is a school teacher wearing shit like that to work? And third, how the fuck does she get an earring caught in her fish nets? How low were they dangling? Fourth of all, how the fuck were you a "popular loser"? Wtf does that even mean? When I was a loser in school, that's it. That's all I was: a loser. How the fuck does popular loser even make sense?! :fuk:

Ohh I love legs they are so soft and smooth :ahegao:

I still remember where a young atractive (around 30) teacher has joined my school. She was really nice. She always has sat on the desk and showed her long slim legs
Ahhh yes in middle school every foid showed all the places they can show ,legs ,ass ,tits, they were wearing fucking lingerie to make their tits look bigger and my Dick was getting hard af everytime

How is this related to inceldom? This is just a post of you bragging
No I’m just sharing my funny experiences in my younger years

Second, why the fuck is a school teacher wearing shit like that to work?
Cuz our school was a breeding ground for everyone and it was very very prestigious and modern , she was just entering the market:feelsLSD: every foid should wear stuff like that in work imo

And third, how the fuck does she get an earring caught in her fish nets? How low were they dangling?
I don’t know she was changing her earrings and it fell and my instincts kicked in

Fourth of all, how the fuck were you a "popular loser"? Wtf does that even mean? When I was a loser in school, that's it. That's all I was: a loser. How the fuck does popular loser even make sense?! :fuk:
A popular guy who lost his looks and popularity and become a loser but still everyone in school knew who I was and we were very low inhib group of losers, like more than half of the school was biggest losers than me I was the better ones still a loser not a Chad, like high status loser

There was a couple teachers I wanted to bang too. Never touched their leg though :shock:

There was a couple teachers I wanted to bang too. Never touched their leg though :shock:
I literally wanted to bang all my teachers and jerked to their pics

We had a biology teacher who used to wear miniskirt and pantyhose.We also jerked to her in the toilets.

We had a biology teacher who used to wear miniskirt and pantyhose.We also jerked to her in the toilets.
Based as fuck! Where are you from ? Teachers here in private schools weared those too like this one

Romania,it was a public school but kids still behaved.
Behaved how? It seems good to have those bitches who wanna get fucked and jerked to in public schools, here most schools are horrific ghettos

By not harassing her and gang raping her what could be a possibility in the USA.
We just looked at them too much cuz they looked good,I don’t think teachers are gang raped in USA i doubt that