Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I took .is advice and talked to girl at work

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
A made a thread recently about a girl at work

She is black and kinda overweight but she initiate the conversation with me 90% of the time, I went with the flow
At first I wasn't really attractive to her (face is meh) but today she wore tight trousers (Yoga pants), her ass is fat (she is overweight).
That being said :feelsohh: it looked so good, like it moved and was nice

Starting to be open to her

Took .IS and initiated the conversation with her today

I dunno but it may went bad, I waited for her outside:fuk: (it's over)
Not want to look creepy, I called her out (hey) and said " I was waiting, you took long" :feelsrope:

I dunno if she took it badly or not (I'm hoping not)

I only got to talk to her for like 1 minute, I talked about work and went :feelstastyman:

Gonna try tomorrow

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Btw .is told me to speak with her

still chad only

show her your post count on .is

Propose her to go out somewhere after work
If she says no, it will be definitely over

she can just open tinder and find better men, its so fucking over dude
:cryfeels:
But she is black (I don't mind black girls they cute)
Her face is a bit chubby, not ugly but...

Propose her to go out somewhere after work
If she says no, it will be definitely over
I can't drive and live with parents making under 10k usd a year
Also if she says no then I still have to work with her

Thoughts?
based
atleast you spoke to the bitch but it would have been better if you chose a non-overweight whore
it's kinda disgusting also i am sure the standards of a fatty landwhale and a slim girl aren't even that different from each other
Not want to look creepy, I called her out (hey) and said " I was waiting, you took long" :feelsrope:
nah, she's definitely going to ghost you sooner or later

based
atleast you spoke to the bitch but it would have been better if you chose a non-overweight whore
it's kinda disgusting also i am sure the standards of a fatty landwhale and a slim girl aren't even that different from each other

nah, she's definitely going to ghost you sooner or later
I thought she might not mind because she was the one who talked to me first and asked personal questions like
"Do you go to college?"
"What's your age?"

She asked these questions couple weeks ago

I can't drive and live with parents making under 10k usd a year
Also if she says no then I still have to work with her
theRe Aren't Plenty of othEr solutions :blackpill:
over

my other thread

@Retardinator
@Govid_Dorious
@PersonalityChad
@Mortis
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Glerforpus
@parzurnacs
@ThatITguy27
@Michael W. Ford
@nice_try
@real_blackcel
@General Alek
@Intellau_Celistic
@Justdone
@tulasdanslos

You guys told me to talk to her :feelscry:

You gotta try somewhere brocel. Just keep trying :panties:

she initiate the conversation with men 90% of the time,
Did you say "men" instead of "me" or does she initiate 90% convos with other men aswell?

If she initiates convos so often with you try your chances and dont be a sperg, talk about normie stuff like going out for a coffee. Then you fuck her, make her your gf so that you can keep on fucking her and when she starts getting annoying you dump her before you become a future divorceraped.

Good luck

Did you say "men" instead of "me" or does she initiate 90% convos with other men aswell?

If she initiates convos so often with you try your chances and dont be a sperg, talk about normie stuff like going out for a coffee. Then you fuck her make her your gf so that you can keep on fucking her and when she starts getting annoying you dump her before you become a future divorceraped.

Good luck
me
With me

Sperg moment. :lul:
Any social awkwardness in 2023 is at risk of getting you labeled a rapist, psychopath, which is inevitable when you haven’t left your room in 10 years as is the case with an increasing number of men. It over !!

If she initiates convos so often with you try your chances and dont be a sperg, talk about normie stuff like going out for a coffee. Then you fuck her, make her your gf so that you can keep on fucking her and when she starts getting annoying you dump her before you become a future divorceraped.

Good luck
I can't I don't have my own place or car, when do I fuck? on the street :horror:

Any social awkwardness in 2023 is at risk of getting you labeled a rapist, psychopath, which is inevitable when you haven’t left your room in 10 years as is the case with an increasing number of men. It over !!
:feelsrope:

What is your race and height!? This is very prevalent. :shock:

5 foot 10
White
Yeah that's free pussy. As long as you don't sperg out. Try not to do anything that can be seen as rude or creepy. Good luck i honestly hope you ascend. Keep us updated

Also Fuck you tallfag where's my cute fat black gf. That just goes to show once you reach a certain height jbw is life. :feelsrope:

Yeah that's free pussy. As long as you don't sperg out. Try not to do anything that can be seen as rude or creepy. :feelsrope:

Hit her with this line when you see her tomorrow, "I've been thinking about you. You look sympathetic today." That's a winner you can thank me later.

Hit her with this line when you see her tomorrow, "I've been thinking about you. You look sympathetic today." That's a winner you can thank me later.
Cope

Damn. I say give it a week or so and try again. During that time watch how she treats or interacts with you. Don't go out of your way to talk to her but don't ignore her either (if you see her just a simple "hey how are you") after about a week try and start an actual convo with her if she doesn't start with you first. I say don't give up bc you're tall and white and she's fat and black and if she isn't a hoodrat she most likely likes white dudes.

Nah that shits terrible

Damn. I say give it a week or so and try again. During that time watch how she treats or interacts with you. Don't go out of your way to talk to her but don't ignore her either (if you see her just a simple "hey how are you") after about a week try and start an actual convo with her if she doesn't start with you first. I say don't give up bc you're tall and white and she's fat and black and if she isn't a hoodrat she most likely likes white dudes.
She seems normal

Black girls in UK are not really "hood" they date white guys at like 35% of time