Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I took .is advice and talked to girl at work

Nah that shits terrible
that-is100percent-untrue-eric-cartman.gif

She seems normal

Black girls in UK are not really "hood" they date white guys at like 35% of time
Ah okay i didn't realize you were in the uk that probably makes it easier for you lol

How fat are we talking here. Give a celebrity reference or approximate weight

Attachments

• fat-black-woman-keep-balance-stand-one-leg-yoga-time-home-fat-overweight-black-woman-keep-bala...png
    fat-black-woman-keep-balance-stand-one-leg-yoga-time-home-fat-overweight-black-woman-keep-bala...png
    122.5 KB · Views: 21
She has rolls when bending

Carry a rose quartz in your left pocket next time you talk to her.

You do though
The picture was in good conditions, irl I am skinny, small wrist, also people call me small even tho I am 5 foot 10 because I am skinny, I ware glasses and make less then 10k USD a year with no car and live with parents

Fuck her right in the pussy. If she likes you she won’t care if you’re a bit of a sperg.

bring her home for ramen noodle

Dont wait for her like that , its weird

A made a thread recently about a girl at work

She is black and kinda overweight but she initiate the conversation with me 90% of the time, I went with the flow
At first I wasn't really attractive to her (face is meh) but today she wore tight trousers (Yoga pants), her ass is fat (she is overweight).
That being said :feelsohh: it looked so good, like it moved and was nice

Starting to be open to her

Took .IS and initiated the conversation with her today

I dunno but it may went bad, I waited for her outside:fuk: (it's over)
Not want to look creepy, I called her out (hey) and said " I was waiting, you took long" :feelsrope:

I dunno if she took it badly or not (I'm hoping not)

I only got to talk to her for like 1 minute, I talked about work and went :feelstastyman:

Gonna try tomorrow

Thoughts?
Yes you should try tomorow. If she had found you creepy, she would have told the manager and he would have told you.

if you ascend you will lose all you brocels...

and all you will earn is 15 minutes of pleasure for a certain time

she can just open tinder and find better men, its so fucking over dude
Yep in a second women can just get instant gratification from opening tinder and boom thousands of cucks flock to them calling them cute and sexy and when that chad comes she’ll dump you and Fuck him

Follow up with her, black bitches take anything white