Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might be able to accend but I'm worried

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
At my job there is this black women a couple years younger, she is nice and says hi everytime I see her
See initiates the covo 90% of the time because I'm so bad at starting covos, she's asked

What my name is
What my age is
Do I go to college

She has talked to me more then any of the other guys by a large margin and those guys are also black

I am white, 5 foot 10

There is one glaring problem tho, she is kinda overweight, I probably could get it up but I fear once I settle for her I could never go back, as I'm too high inhib to cheat or break up with her

That being said she wore jeans today and her ass was nice

Her wight is similar to pic below

Attachments

• fat-black-woman-keep-balance-stand-one-leg-yoga-time-home-fat-overweight-black-woman-keep-bala...png
    fat-black-woman-keep-balance-stand-one-leg-yoga-time-home-fat-overweight-black-woman-keep-bala...png
    122.5 KB · Views: 187
Btw maybe I am overthinking it and she doesn't like me

Jannies should make this the offical logo

At my job there is this black women a couple years younger, she is nice and says hi everytime I see her
See initiates the covo 90% of the time because I'm so bad at starting covos, she's asked

What my name is
What my age is
Do I go to college

She has talked to me more then any of the other guys by a large margin and those guys are also black

I am white, 5 foot 10

There is one glaring problem tho, she is kinda overweight, I probably could get it up but I fear once I settle for her I could never go back, as I'm too high inhib to cheat or break up with her

Jfc this site has been a shit show the past couple weeks

Maybe she’s talking to you because she can’t fit in with the other guys either :feelsjuice:

If you can ascend with someone you like then go for it ig. After you ascend, make sure and pack your shit and get off the site. Please and thank you.

If you can ascend with someone you like then go for it ig. After you ascend, make sure and pack your shit and get off the site. Please and thank you.
Why?

Also this is sepculating as she might just see me as a friend:feelsbadman:

What my name is
What my age is
Do I go to college

I am white, 5 foot 10

She wants your pp. You should fuck her.

What my name is
What my age is
Do I go to college
:chad:
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Why?

Also this is sepculating as she might just see me as a friend:feelsbadman:
If you ascend then you are no longer an incel. If you are no longer then an incel then you need to leave. If you see an opportunity to ascend then I would take it.

get the fuck out of here man, fucking fakecel normie

pump and dump,
, ban this fucker for christ sake

how do these guys even get in!
fuxk sake
exile this fucker

still racemixing
Racemixxing is bad if its a male nig wasting a non-nig vagina, if it's the opposite you're making the sheboon a favor by letting her enjoy your superior genes.

It really feels like most fucks on this forum WANT to stay incel.
All these fucking stories about girls aproaching them, I want to kill these users, mods should all permaban them, this forum needs TO BE PURGED.
But maybe my inceldom is overthinking because of lack of women?

Racemixxing is bad if its a male nig wasting a non-nig vagina, if it's the opposite you're making the sheboon a favor by letting her enjoy your superior genes.
you white?

But maybe my inceldom is overthinking because of lack of women?
you fucking nigger have a girl talking to you, why are you even here? rizz her up, bang her, become normal and have a happy life, holy shit

Why are you telling us? Fuck you fakecel. When I go to work no one talks to me, especially not foids. and when they do it is to make fun of me or ask me to do something

you fucking nigger have a girl talking to you, why are you even here? rizz her up, bang her, become normal and have a happy life, holy shit
I can't because I can't get past base 1

Also rizz? you watch XQC or Kai?

Why are you telling us? Fuck you fakecel. When I go to work no one talks to me, especially not foids. and when they do it is to make fun of me or ask me to do something
Is it accention if your dating down?

one drop rule

Is it accention if your dating down?
see this is how I know you are a fakecel retard. if you are really a truecel then you can only date up, there is no such thing as dating down for an untouchable

one drop rule
Still better to be 50% nig than 100%. Not like I would care much if I got a sheboon pregnant, I'd just disappear if that scenario happened.

I only impregnate blonde Stacies these days tho