Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took a shit on some ones front porch last night

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I was driving on the blade looking for hookers and I had no other options so I shit right near some ones front porch. It was diaria too. I even left my shit stained toilet paper on the side walk next to the house. Such is life as a neetcel.

If you were a Chad some girl would invite you over to have a tea and cookies inside of her home.

Basedd as fuck

@Reclusemaxer we need to try this when we both get our license

if he was chad, some girl would offer eating his shit
If he was a tall white guy she’d lick every bit of poop off and lick her fingers clean.

Based and shitpilled :feelsohh:

OK GrAY like that happened. I swear you infiltrators are getting worse by the day.

OK GrAY like that happened. I swear you infiltrators are getting worse by the day.
Gfys I done it twice here's why my gyme used to be open 24 hours but they close early now ever since the jewdemic. My house was an hour away. There isn't a single public toilet available at 12 am my only option is to shit on or near some ones front porch. It's nothing but housing. There ant any allies either. I'll take a picture next time to prove I'm not lying

Gfys I done it twice here's why my gyme used to be open 24 hours but they close early now ever since the jewdemic. My house was an hour away. There isn't a single public toilet available at 12 am my only option is to shit on or near some ones front porch. It's nothing but housing. There ant any allies either. I'll take a picture next time to prove I'm not lying
Sounds disgusting. I'll take your word for it.

based and shitpilled

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

dunno how I MISSED this :feelshaha: