Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I took a photo of inbred zoomies. Some guys are just born to suffer

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Just took a photo, could stop myself from doing it. Look at them, they are short, boneless, soft bodied soon to be incels. Should I just invite them to forum. Even I mog each one of them to Saturn and back

IMG 20230923 165433

over for slavic untermenschcels

From which country they come from?

They socialcirclemog me to a completely different realm

to be fair girls are also not stacy level

Some random teens, great

They are not SOME random teens. It's congregation of ugly guys who will post soon on our forum
Ugly? They mog me, maybe you shouldnt be here if you think they're bad looking.

I fucking hate it seeing foids mogging me facially :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping:
I should have been beautiful not them

Ugly? They mog me, maybe you shouldnt be here if you think they're bad looking.
Really... bro? They look 3/10 at best, most of users who have been doxxed looks much better than them

Really... bro? They look 3/10 at best, most of users who have been doxxed looks much better than them
In your opinion, and yes, most users here look fine but are just a bunch of mentally retarded teens for the most part. Small percentage actually look bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back