Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a shycel, I never tried to approach women

Complimenting them is also an amazing way to bother these creatures...
True. Also, you know what’s way funnier than it should be? When I drive to the pharmacy 10 minutes before closing time and buy nothing but 2 tubes of lube and the foid cashier looks at me like I’m a creep.

2 tubes of lube and the foid cashier looks at me like I’m a creep.
" Why would an ugly man like him need a fucking lube ?? Jerking off 10x per day ? " This is what was going on in her mind jfl

If women don't approach you then you're ugly. Unfortunately this is the truth.

If women don't approach you then you're ugly. Unfortunately this is the truth.
Not necessarily but if you got friends and have been around women and never got a direct IOI like a foid approaching you then yeah its over

Girls don't approach but they will

1. Make eye contact
2. Make repeated eye contact
3. Make prolonged eye contact
4. Make an excuse to come talk to you if you've caught her eye to many times. They'll do anything but admit they want to talk to you but if they initiate contact at all, unless it's because it's something they need and literally only you can give it to them, it's a good sign.
5. Similarly any text communication initiated by them
6. They wander into your area, alone, and linger
7. Be loud and obvious in your general direction

" Why would an ugly man like him need a fucking lube ?? Jerking off 10x per day ? " This is what was going on in her mind jfl
That’s what they think I’m sure. Although I’m not super ugly, they can probably tell I’m a sperg easily enough

based aspirationhaver cel

when I was a kid in kindergarten and was asked what I wanted to do when I grew up or w/e, most of the boys wanted to be astronauts and stuff, but I said I wanted to be an incel

everyone was very surprised and thought it was too ambitious
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

If you have to approach, it's already over to begin with
Yep. Plus I'd rather not get a sexual assault/stalking/harassment charge.

Yeah I’m a shycell too I have never really asked asked girl out either almost did once in high school with a girl I was friends with but I was too scared too and then she ended up getting a HTN boyfriend who was a fucking dick now I’m almost 30 plus I’m a low iq autistic neet who lives with my parents it’s beyond over for me there’s no use in trying now I’m repulsive to all foids :cryfeels:

Dude, seriously, it's not worth it, the chance of you being rejected is 99%, any woman has a thousand and one options

I find it a humiliating experience to do this when you're an incel because it's like you're begging for crumbs of female attention and you still end up getting rejected lol, its even degrading

If you have 0 smv you know and a stranger knows even more, I don't want to upset you so interpret it as my projection but if you haven't achieved something until now, if you haven't developed it, It's simply because you're not capable, you don't spark interest and you never have

TL : DR Trying anything with women is humiliating when you're an incel and in the end just to be rejected, I don't recommend it.

The best thing would be to develop social skills and lose shyness without expecting to get women, never expect this, it is always unlikely to happen

Dude, seriously, it's not worth it, the chance of you being rejected is 99%, any woman has a thousand and one options

I find it a humiliating experience to do this when you're an incel because it's like you're begging for crumbs of female attention and you still end up getting rejected lol, its even degrading

If you have 0 smv you know and a stranger knows even more, I don't want to upset you so interpret it as my projection but if you haven't achieved something until now, if you haven't developed it, It's simply because you're not capable, you don't spark interest and you never have

TL : DR Trying anything with women is humiliating when you're an incel and in the end just to be rejected, I don't recommend it.

The best thing would be to develop social skills and lose shyness without expecting to get women, never expect this, it is always unlikely to happen
Exactly

based aspirationhaver cel

when I was a kid in kindergarten and was asked what I wanted to do when I grew up or w/e, most of the boys wanted to be astronauts and stuff, but I said I wanted to be an incel

everyone was very surprised and thought it was too ambitious
awkward fedora GIF