Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I took a brutal racepill at church the other day

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Firstly, I'm not actually religious but I go to church with my parents to keep the peace between us, it's pathetic I know. I go to a Coptic (Egyptian) Orthodox church, It's rare to see any non Egyptians in these churches unless they are married to an Egyptian. While I'm usually asleep at church, the other day at Sunday mass I noticed that there seems to be a growing amount of interracial couples here. There were exceptions for sure, but would anyone be surprised if I said that most of the attractive Egyptian females had a white man by their side? Most of the young foids were with a white man, and these guys weren't Chads or anything, they were just tall with a normie tier face for the most part. I also noticed that there were almost as many Egyptian man white foid couples, but the difference with these couples is that the female was always ugly as fuck, and the one time she wasn't it was a clear beta bux situation. I saw a female that was at NW3, one that had blonde hair and blue eyes but was so ugly and had disgusting saggy tits while not being old, and some land whales too.

The cumskins effortlessly take our best women, while we're lucky to get their worst.
d1o4jiwi9qh01.jpg

Last edited:
Being a shitskin isn't holding you back, it's your inceldom if you actually are an incel

we just gotta accept reality.

The virgin copt vs the chad moslem.

This is one of the biggest racepills. For instance, there may be more black guys with white girls than white guys with black girls, but the black girls with white guys are better looking than the white girls with black guys.

I can see why ethnicels get angry at this. Ethnic foids can date white men with ease, but ethnic men cannot date white women with ease. It's so fucked. And just imagine those whores get dumped and all of a sudden realize she should return to her "roots". Shame on them.

Yea its the same with all other ethnics, including blacks and curries, which is why you see prevalent examples of mudsharks for blacks and anytime a curry gets a white wimmenz they are ugly as hell, personally I like curry women

i'm pretty sure you made all that up OP, how many white coptics are there in the first place? How many whites are there in Egypt?

i'm pretty sure you made all that up OP, how many white coptics are there in the first place? How many whites are there in Egypt?
I should clarify, this was a Coptic church in Canada.

What are the white guys doing in egypt? Why do they go to church?

What are the white guys doing in egypt? Why do they go to church?
This wasn't in Egypt, it was a Coptic church in Canada. I don't know why they go to church.

i'm pretty sure white guys go for other races just because it's easier, white girls are the most privileged stuck up bitches in the world. There has never been a more protected class of people in history.

One of my former white friends who's ugly as fuck is dating a muslim Egyptian girl. I stopped talking to him when I found this out.

I think it's because egyptians are usually ugly people on average. I've never seen a pretty egyptian girl. All have been ugly as fuck. So maybe your women have already got used to ugly men, so because of that they don't have high standards for foreign men.

Lol at the copers who believe non whites are taking white women. This is the truth, we are getting the bottom of the barrel whites while white normie volcels get our best. Its over for ethnicels

I think it's because egyptians are usually ugly people on average. I've never seen a pretty egyptian girl. All have been ugly as fuck. So maybe your women have already got used to ugly men, so because of that they don't have high standards for foreign men.
They seem to be very hit or miss from my experience, some or very hot while some are ridiculously ugly, and few are just average. And they are just willing to fuck any white guy because they worship whites, there is no such thing as a female having lower standards.

The guys that are able to get with nonwhite women are just attractive, it's not about race

The guys that are able to get with nonwhite women are just attractive, it's not about race
As an ethnic, white foids (that are over 2/10) are disgusted by me, and my own females would pick any white guy over me. It's over, ethnics are the real truecels.

As an ethnic, white foids (that are over 2/10) are disgusted by me, and my own females would pick any white guy over me. It's over, ethnics are the real truecels.

They don't discriminate you by race, they just look for the same details in all men. "any white guy" is false, women have the same tastes in men across all races, there are just more white men in Canada so you'll see more of them

there are just more white men in Canada
The city I live in is like 1/3 white, 1/3, curry, 1/3 everyone else. Ethnic females just hate us.

a white can fuck any race he wants, whitecel == fakecel

Muslim Egyptians are based though.

I think races should stick to their own kind. It might be for the best, both genetically, ethically, to reduce tensions. Notice this is an idea, not an actual opinion.

What do Egyptian women think about Turkish men? Do they watch our stupid novels including lots of Chads?

If you are +4 white guy that's not a total Manlet or mentalcel you won at life tbh

I'm white and my life is utterly depressing

Lol at the copers who believe non whites are taking white women. This is the truth, we are getting the bottom of the barrel whites while white normie volcels get our best. Its over for ethnicels

And this is where I fail
>5'8 manlet :(
Your problem is your a mentalcel, browsing this site as youngster will be detrimental to your future and mental health which will stop you from opportunities in life. I suggest you get off, because 5ft8 height can be corrected with shoe lifts and you are mentalcel because of this site and I haven't seen your face but I can guarantee you are 4+ for sure, also you have big dick for a white kid. This place is for ethnics and whites that are sub3 in face not mentalcels or self proclaimed manlets, if you were 5ft5 I would have sympathy for you, you also most likely come from upper-middle class family so you have it more easy than all the ethnics here, if you know whats good for you log off. Try being an ethnic nigger Muslim in the most redneck town of all time, and before you call me a mentalcel realize I'm ethnic that's sub8 so it's over for me

Your problem is your a mentalcel, browsing this site as youngster will be detrimental to your future and mental health which will stop you from opportunities in life. I suggest you get off, because 5ft8 height can be corrected with shoe lifts and you are mentalcel because of this site and I haven't seen your face but I can guarantee you are 4+ for sure, also you have big dick for a white kid. This place is for ethnics and whites that are sub3 in face not mentalcels or self proclaimed manlets, if you were 5ft5 I would have sympathy for you, you also most likely come from upper-middle class family so you have it more easy than all the ethnics here, if you know whats good for you log off. Try being an ethnic nigger Muslim in the most redneck town of all time, and before you call me a mentalcel realize I'm ethnic that's sub8 so it's over for me
I love this place and it's a good replacemebt for my non existing social life. I had these problems way before I knew what an Incel was. 5'8 is really short in my country but I also have pale skin and dark circles under my eyes. I had zero success with girls so far

is this a joke?
<============== read my flair on the left.
I live in a tall country. 50% of the girls in my school are taller than me and even some middleschoolers heightmog me

I kno u aint talking to me but should I stay as a 5'6 curry teen

What do Egyptian women think about Turkish men? Do they watch our stupid novels including lots of Chads?
@Stanx22 says Egyptian foids are always lusting for Turkish Chads of TV.

I love this place and it's a good replacemebt for my non existing social life. I had these problems way before I knew what an Incel was. 5'8 is really short in my country but I also have pale skin and dark circles under my eyes. I had zero success with girls so far
If you ever escaped inceldom (which i hope you'll) and left this place, don't forget to PM me, so we can talk online somewhere.

Arab famoids in general.
I grew up with Turkish kids, they were pretty rude shits. But there was this cute Turkish girl that I was class with in Grade 3 to Grade 4 that was always friendly with me. She was muslim too.

Maybe I need to start Turkishmaxxing? So that I can hopefully in the future get an Egyptian wife or Turkish (Muslim of course). I already eat doner kebabs and love Turkish food. Btw what does a Turkish chad look like? Maybe we can run some experiments.

I grew up with Turkish kids, they were pretty rude shits. But there was this cute Turkish girl that I was class with in Grade 3 to Grade 4 that was always friendly with me. She was muslim too.

Maybe I need to start Turkishmaxxing? So that I can hopefully in the future get an Egyptian wife or Turkish (Muslim of course). I already eat doner kebabs and love Turkish food. Btw what does a Turkish chad look like? Maybe we can run some experiments.
You don't get it man. They love Turkish men because a large portion of them look like WHITES lol.

And a Turkish chad would look like this
v3yoKmKFdALFeVl4-cvSvopt8YkdfgsrFNxMMc2PXsQJeHpi5BeXCSY0MbRjDMusd5tlvdMpYRN4lx-pu0v_szOADpHpVxsHPk9BSGkVfMtd86nPQK-xgKWm3F-AZw37E_PdIDqv0ZJVfUt4Go5J7DdT90-qObaCMQDKYnXshbJxxvhf-kURo5K396QAJflrFX8K-aAoqfSynLaXBCcMwRoLL_P7Q06AiKUHhAU=w214-h317-nc

You don't get it man. They love Turkish men because a large portion of them look like WHITES lol.

And a Turkish chad would look like this
v3yoKmKFdALFeVl4-cvSvopt8YkdfgsrFNxMMc2PXsQJeHpi5BeXCSY0MbRjDMusd5tlvdMpYRN4lx-pu0v_szOADpHpVxsHPk9BSGkVfMtd86nPQK-xgKWm3F-AZw37E_PdIDqv0ZJVfUt4Go5J7DdT90-qObaCMQDKYnXshbJxxvhf-kURo5K396QAJflrFX8K-aAoqfSynLaXBCcMwRoLL_P7Q06AiKUHhAU=w214-h317-nc
Any specific TV shows? YouTube link, and also JBW is not the end of it all. I must learn or analyze.

Dude it's just JBW in action, all shows are like this. This is nothing new, thank god I thought there was something special about em.